Groups

Can't make heads or tails of this O2 Bill.

Ok, so i bought a galaxy S for £360(although the receipt shows £355). And my monthly bill came to £37.75. and as it stand's i am -£322.25... Have they give me £360 credit? And not charged me for the phone?

img149.imageshack.us/img…jpg

13 Comments

Unsure on your bill, however, you could have got the Galaxy S for free through Dialaphone.

£20 per month, 18 month contract. 100 mins and unlimited texts.

I cancelled my iphone contract with O2 and just signed up a new one as O2 couldn't match DAP...

seems thats what theyve done

Original Poster

I am already in contract mate. This was just an in contract upgrade. They have took over £300 from my account, not sure exactly how much till it shows up on statement

DarrylJohn;8980072

I am already in contract mate. This was just an in contract upgrade. They … I am already in contract mate. This was just an in contract upgrade. They have took over £300 from my account, not sure exactly how much till it shows up on statement

Ah, I see...I think it'd be best to check tomorrow once all shows up.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8475/37414758.jpg

Original Poster

Yep. Just phoned, I have no intention of telling them they have done it either. I asked, how much credit is on my account, they quoted said amount. I then asked can i take the Web bolt on. Left it at that! Happy days.

so you paid them for the phone and now they're giving it back to you via credit for your bill???

Original Poster

arcangel111;8980246

so you paid them for the phone and now they're giving it back to you via … so you paid them for the phone and now they're giving it back to you via credit for your bill???

Yeah! I am confused about it too. But i ain't telling them. :thumbsup:

Would be cheeky of me to request a PAC code, and use the credit to end my contract... lol

do it ;-)

Have you had the phone yet?

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8980407

Have you had the phone yet?

Yeah already received it :-D

DarrylJohn;8980615

Yeah already received it :-D

What do ya think of it? First impressions?
    I'll be going from an iPhone...

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;8980667

What do ya think of it? First impressions?I'll be going from an iPhone...

I had an iphone 3GS mate with plans to get the 4th, and I can honestly tell you this is as good in terms of smoothness etc. The screen over the 3GS is also fantastic. Colours are amazing to be honest :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery46
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions