Groups
    EXPIRED

Can't paypal from my bank account

I am trying to pay for an item on ebay using my bank account via paypal. But 'instant bank transfer' is unavailable and can only pay by card or echeque.

Why is this?
    Thanks for any help

10 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8456795

have you got money in your bank account

Yep, ..

Banned

your bank account is set up properly on paypal yeah?

Original Poster

sassie;8456989

your bank account is set up properly on paypal yeah?

Yes as far as I know :thinking:. I used to be able to pay using my bank account, but now its faded out. I bought a screen protector for 99p and now I can't pay for it :whistling:

Banned

Usually paypal do this if they have reason to believe you may bounce the payment. They will just tell you it's a high risk transaction.

Banned

ele-font;8457079

Yes as far as I know :thinking:. I used to be able to pay using my bank … Yes as far as I know :thinking:. I used to be able to pay using my bank account, but now its faded out. I bought a screen protector for 99p and now I can't pay for it :whistling:

send me your paypal account, will send you over the 99p till you sorted it :thumbsup:

Banned

check your debit card on record hasnt expired

Original Poster

sassie;8457095

send me your paypal account, will send you over the 99p till you sorted … send me your paypal account, will send you over the 99p till you sorted it :thumbsup:

thanks for the offer sassie but don't think money laundering is allowed :roll: unless rules changed otherwise... :?
    repped for the kindness.
    csiman;8457171

a possible cause.. I'll try removing and then adding the cards back on.
    Should I do this with my bank account also?

I've had this before, but found that if I log out and go back in to try and make the payment again, the Bank Transfer option is suddenly available... May work the same for you.

Banned

ele-font;8457361

thanks for the offer sassie but don't think money laundering is allowed … thanks for the offer sassie but don't think money laundering is allowed :roll: unless rules changed otherwise... :? repped for the kindness.a possible cause.. I'll try removing and then adding the cards back on. Should I do this with my bank account also?

no

csiman;8457171

+1

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553797
    2. FREE Odeon cinema ticket56
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047195
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507

See more discussions