Can't play apps on Amazon kids tablet

Posted 16th Apr
why can't my 3yr old use his apps anymore?

I have an active unlimited for kids account on my Amazon tablet but he keeps getting these messages

3442756-WhT7b.jpg3442756-KERH8.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Are the apps on your phone. Did the tablet do an update, this can sometimes mess up the sync with your account
adamderak16/04/2020 10:59

Are the apps on your phone. Did the tablet do an update, this can …Are the apps on your phone. Did the tablet do an update, this can sometimes mess up the sync with your account

No they are on the kids fire tablet. He's used them before but now it's not letting him use them. Keeps saying them messages. Not had an update
Might need to give permission using parent dashboard
bally12345:
Might need to give permission using parent dashboard

Is this the age filter section in settings? I changed it to 13+ but still same issue

I still get the feature is blocked message even after clicking go to parent dashboard

40429334.jpg
That's what came up after selecting go to parent dashboard
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 16th Apr
Now, I don't claim to be a visionary, but did you try and click the see details button?
dcx_badass:
Now, I don't claim to be a visionary, but did you try and click the see details button?

I did and I get the messages I shown in my pictures

It's even saying feature is blocked when I go into settings and try go through the help section

This was after going to settings help and then clicking fire tablet apps

40429471-iDVVZ.jpg
I think you have to sign in to the tablet as the parent to change settings. If Max is the account of your child. It will be restricted from making parental changes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions