Expired

Can't post deals?

Found 3rd Nov 2016
As soon as I post anything it is taken down. I was trying to post about UFC 2 coming to Ea Access on the 10th November. I can't see anything saying the exact date for it when I search UFC or ea access. Help please

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Original Poster

I tried to post before as a deal but only let's me put it in Misc.

Original Poster

cdm22

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ufc-2-mirrors-edge-catalyst-star-wars-battlefront-joining-ea-access-from-november-2528091

​That has no exact dates for their arrival

mod

Hi ILIKEVIDEOGAMES
As you posted the same thread 4 times 3 of them were removed as a duplicate of the original thread that you posted.
Also, it looks like the thread you posted was moved to Misc as it was a heads up / information post. However (as pointed out by cdm22) similar threads have remained in 'Deals' so I've moved it back to 'Deals'. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by: "andywedge" 3rd Nov 2016

Original Poster

andywedge

Hi ILIKEVIDEOGAMES As you posted the same thread 4 times 3 of them were … Hi ILIKEVIDEOGAMES As you posted the same thread 4 times 3 of them were removed as a duplicate of the original thread that you posted.Also, it looks like the thread you posted was moved to Misc as it was a heads up / information post. However (as pointed out by cdm22) similar threads have remained in 'Deals' so I've moved it back to 'Deals'. Sorry for any confusion.

​Right ok thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text