Groups

Cant post on deals that have been posted?

in the title... just trying to reply to comments for deals...

it says I dont have the privilidge to do it? sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section... I deffently prefered the old layout sorry

10 Comments

Banned

you need to click on the email sent to you, to be able to post on threads:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks,

worked wonders... my old e-mail address got wiped so had to update it :o(

Are you still logged in? I have to tick the remember me box next to the log in details or else I can't post anything or add heat etc.

Banned

Kennifer;1479547

thanks,worked wonders... my old e-mail address got wiped so had to … thanks,worked wonders... my old e-mail address got wiped so had to update it :o(

well done and welcome back:thumbsup:

sassie;1479557

well done and welcome back:thumbsup:

Nice one Sassie ! Rep and chocs for you :gift:
    BTW I spent ages making a joke for you to laugh at, bet it had you in stitches :p:w00t::)

Original Poster

kidcat;1479551

Are you still logged in? I have to tick the remember me box next to the … Are you still logged in? I have to tick the remember me box next to the log in details or else I can't post anything or add heat etc.

thanks for the reply, yeah was logged in just didn't have email addy authenticated...

all sorted now

Banned

hottoshop;1479579

Nice one Sassie ! Rep and chocs for you :gift:BTW I spent ages making a … Nice one Sassie ! Rep and chocs for you :gift:BTW I spent ages making a joke for you to laugh at, bet it had you in stitches :p:w00t::)

not quite, i didnt get it:oops:

sassie;1479603

not quite, i didnt get it:oops:

Oh well that was a waste of time then wasn't it, lol.
    I did say I was rubbish at jokes though

Banned

hottoshop;1479623

Oh well that was a waste of time then wasn't it, lol.I did say I was … Oh well that was a waste of time then wasn't it, lol.I did say I was rubbish at jokes though

im sure you make up for it in other qualities;-)

sassie;1479626

im sure you make up for it in other qualities;-)

Nah, not what I get told nowadays, worse than useless is a common phrase :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions