cant receive bbc1 or bbc2 on LGPK350 plasma tv??

7 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2011
just bought a LGPK350 plasma and when auto tuning the channels it cannot find bbc1 or bbc2 but manages to find the rest of the freeview channels
could this be a fault with the tv or the ariel?

7 Comments

Probably the aerial, it might need a bit of adjusting. Or try a booster you can plug into the wall and pop in the aerial in/out of.

is it a new TV ??, if so ...Definitely aerial.

If you also cannot get BBC3, BBC News, CBBC, then it is certainly your TV Aerial.

Original Poster

ye its a new tv i can get bbc3 bbc news and cbbc, just not bbc1 or 2 thats whats makin me think its the tv?
Edited by: "dark_like_vader" 3rd Jan 2011

dark_like_vader

ye its a new tv i can get bbc3 bbc news and cbbc, just not bbc1 or 2 … ye its a new tv i can get bbc3 bbc news and cbbc, just not bbc1 or 2 thats whats makin me think its the tv?

Strange, they are on the same MUX, I still think that your aerial needs attention.

The tv just picks up what's available to it, if it found nothing at all you could argue the tv was at fault but as it's getting some channels it's all pointing towards aerial

Original Poster

it was indeed the ariel, needed a booster thingy, cheers peeps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions