Cant remember a place on an old school trip?!

10 replies
Found 31st Oct 2009
Hey all, this has been bugging me for years.

Years ago, about 12 lol. We were doing the Tudors and Stuarts in primary school, and we visited a Historic tudor or stuart house, somewhere in south wales I think.

All I can remember is we made beeswax candles, and oranges with cloves in it!! Also, there was a mirror you looked in and a haunted face stared back!!

Its not st fagains, but its somewhere, what is it!!

Hope someone can help with this one.

1. Misc
  2. School
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. School
10 Comments

Original Poster

chesso;6746767

Was it this … Was it this place?http://www.britainexpress.com/attractions.htm?attraction=669

ooooh possibly. I stil not 100% sure tho, does this have candle making etc?

aircanman;6746788

ooooh possibly. I stil not 100% sure tho, does this have candle making … ooooh possibly. I stil not 100% sure tho, does this have candle making etc?

Sorry I don't know, I haven't been there myself!! Looks like the sort of place where they would do that sort of thing with kids.:-D
Have a day out there and see if it brings back any recollections.

i can't but it sound's brill!

Blueberry yumyum;6746814

Agreed :thumbsup:
It should be our first stop on the HUKD National tour (that does exist, doesn't it?)

Original Poster

Blueberry yumyum;6746814

I dont think it was that good lol! I always remember the large walls being a yellowy colour??!??!

MBeeching;6746841

Agreed :thumbsup:It should be our first stop on the HUKD National tour … Agreed :thumbsup:It should be our first stop on the HUKD National tour (that does exist, doesn't it?)

lol...you must be on the same plane as me! :thumbsup:

it does sound like Llancaiach Fawr or possibly margam park.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769463
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247627
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010
    4. Cat Chat78760

See more discussions