Can't seem to get the deals

Found 7th Dec 2017
Hi, I think I must be missing something. If I click on GET DEAL I go to the right retailer but get a higher price consistently. Perhaps I need a voucher code I don't have. Example is Huawei Watch 2 at 175.00 from amazon.co.uk - I get 199.99. Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Amazon prices change all the time, it may have been £175 a week or so ago, but now it's £199.

What Babbabooey said, your just too late, price has gone up.

Amazon do have a "used: like new" one for £171 if that's of any interest
Edited by: "athunder" 7th Dec 2017

Original Poster

Thanks - I wondered if it was that. It's just that another poster mentioned that they had used a code.

Sometimes you need to be signed in to Amazon too.

Centurionman4 h, 55 m ago

Thanks - I wondered if it was that. It's just that another poster …Thanks - I wondered if it was that. It's just that another poster mentioned that they had used a code.

Sometimes the price is factored and sometimes you need a code, in which case the code should be provided in the deal (if you don't see it you may need to click "show more" to reveal the rest of the text.

If the price has gone up you can point that out on the thread and the deal can be expired.

HUKD doesnt (yet) operate like those price comparison sites. As above, sounds like you're simply too late
Edited by: "hard123" 8th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants