Groups

Cant sign in to Hotmail?

Hi Guys

Apologies for the double post, but this is a new query so to speak from the one I made a while ago as I cannot fix the Hotmail problem.

Anyone know how to contact Hotmail for a quick response, I cannot log into my Hotmail account in any browser. I tried with my other Hotmail email account I use for spam and that works no problem.

I get this message

The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

* This site may be experiencing a problem
    * The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

* You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.

Thanks!!

4 Comments

have you tried linking your two hotmail accounts and switching between them that way?
    If you don't kw what Im talking about on the top right hand side of the screen onder your name there's a drop down arrow click on this and select link other accounts, this should bring you in.
    Let me know if it works

Original Poster

Jasey25;7974356

have you tried linking your two hotmail accounts and switching between … have you tried linking your two hotmail accounts and switching between them that way?If you don't kw what Im talking about on the top right hand side of the screen onder your name there's a drop down arrow click on this and select link other accounts, this should bring you in.Let me know if it works

Cheers for the reply, I linked the email accounts and then it just does the same after changing name:x

hmmm sorry mate I can't imagine what could be causing it, it has to be something account related as that's the only variable that's changing. Think you might have to try the good people at microsoft see if they can shed any light on it. Good luck!!

Original Poster

Jasey25;7980498

hmmm sorry mate I can't imagine what could be causing it, it has to be … hmmm sorry mate I can't imagine what could be causing it, it has to be something account related as that's the only variable that's changing. Think you might have to try the good people at microsoft see if they can shed any light on it. Good luck!!

It turned out to be my periodal password change(72 days) that screwed it up, from now on I'll manually do that. Cheers for the reply buddy:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3961637
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate77
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2341
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE188929

See more discussions