Can't Sign In To Paypal

Found 9th Sep 2009
Hi,
Just tried signing in now and got the following message:

You must enter both your email address and password. Please try again.

Have entered both manually, tried copying and pasting and nothing is working. Do you think someone has changed my password or that it's not recognising that I've entered both fields.

Can someone else please check their Paypal is working?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Does you password have any capital letters? maybe you enter one in lower case

mines working fine :?

working ok,

maybe a hacked account?

Original Poster

Everything entered correctly I'm sure, slightly worrying that yours is working and mine isn't, when I clicked on 'Forgot your password' and entered the info I was met by:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link
If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

n1ck09;6253518

Everything entered correctly I'm sure, slightly worrying that yours is … Everything entered correctly I'm sure, slightly worrying that yours is working and mine isn't, when I clicked on 'Forgot your password' and entered the info I was met by:Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last linkIf you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Tried another browser? and tried clearing cookies?

Original Poster

Right it worked when I accessed my Paypal via eBay, not sure what was going on there but thanks for the replies.

n1ck09;6253547

Right it worked when I accessed my Paypal via eBay, not sure what was … Right it worked when I accessed my Paypal via eBay, not sure what was going on there but thanks for the replies.

Might be worth changing your password just incase :thumbsup:

n1ck09;6253547

Right it worked when I accessed my Paypal via eBay, not sure what was … Right it worked when I accessed my Paypal via eBay, not sure what was going on there but thanks for the replies.

change your password - and restart comp :thumbsup:just in case - i've had probs tonight with email - i downloaded newer version firefox - whether it had anythng to do with it
Post a comment
@
    Text