Can't Sign Into Youtube On PS4 ? Try This Fix.

Found 30th Oct 2014
This happened to me and I couldn't sign in. Found this fix online.

Go to: security.google.com/set…i=1
Check if PSN is one of the registered devices.
Revoke access to PSN.
Attempt to sign in again.
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Also probably common knowledge now but if your PS4 will not come out of rest mode:

Hold power until the second beep and boot into safe mode.

Download the update again.

Rebuild Index.

Set options to default.
Omg thank u finally I can sign in to youtube
See I only granted it permission for the first time yesterday.
http://makeameme.org/media/created/very-nice.jpg
jaystan

Also probably common knowledge now but if your PS4 will not come out of … Also probably common knowledge now but if your PS4 will not come out of rest mode:Hold power until the second beep and boot into safe mode.Download the update again.Rebuild Index.Set options to default.

It just happened to mine. I shut it down about 40 minutes ago walked away from it to setup some Turtle Beaches upstairs . Came back to it it had locked up shutting down so was flashing yellow/orange no way to power off it from the controller or the machine so I had to pull the plug out. Plugged it back in a few minutes later and it had to scan the storage. Once it restarted it had the **** nerve to blame me and then proceed to lecture me about shutting down the PS4 correctly next time. I do when I can but Sony maybe test your ******* firmware updates properly from now on before releasing them and playing Russian roulette with users hard drives..
Edited by: "dontasciime" 30th Oct 2014
dontasciime

It just happened to mine. I shut it down about 40 minutes ago walked away … It just happened to mine. I shut it down about 40 minutes ago walked away from it to setup some Turtle Beaches upstairs . Came back to it it had locked up shutting down so was flashing yellow/orange no way to power off it from the controller or the machine so I had to pull the plug out. Plugged it back in a few minutes later and it had to scan the storage. Once it restarted it had the **** nerve to blame me and then proceed to lecture me about shutting down the PS4 correctly next time. I do when I can but Sony maybe test your ******* firmware updates properly from now on before releasing them and playing Russian roulette with users hard drives..

Yep. Blamed me aswell ha
jaystan

Yep. Blamed me aswell ha

I've not updated mine yet... is it all sorted or is it just a given at the moment that if I update, I'll have issues like the above?

Thanks jaystan, all fixed here now.
Demonmeister

I've not updated mine yet... is it all sorted or is it just a given at … I've not updated mine yet... is it all sorted or is it just a given at the moment that if I update, I'll have issues like the above?:)

I updated on Tuesday, no issues.
miikeyblue

I updated on Tuesday, no issues.

me either till today well I had noticed some power issues but thought it was my hdmi switch but probably not now. If you don't use standby mode you may not notice. I've got a usb 3 32gb flash pen installed as well.
dontasciime

me either till today well I had noticed some power issues but thought it … me either till today well I had noticed some power issues but thought it was my hdmi switch but probably not now. If you don't use standby mode you may not notice. I've got a usb 3 32gb flash pen installed as well.

Hmm ok. Will take a look next week when the kids are back at school.
http://i.imgur.com/DGD81Z1.jpg
Demonmeister

I've not updated mine yet... is it all sorted or is it just a given at … I've not updated mine yet... is it all sorted or is it just a given at the moment that if I update, I'll have issues like the above?:)

Hit and miss.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants