Groups

cant sleep

i dont know why but lately i just cant seem to sleep at night is this happening else where as well

71 Comments

Could be stress related - trying to rush round getting things ready for Christmas, read a few pages of a book before you try to sleep, it helps me settle.

its Christmas Princess get over it

Yes, night does happen elsewhere in the world too

Yes. I can't sleep at night...

My boss gets really annoyed when I sleep at work!X)

delusion

Yes, night does happen elsewhere in the world too

​it happens here in Scarborough

you're just overthinking about catching Flamedeers.

Banned

Not at 5 to 11

Original Poster

caroline777upnorth

Could be stress related - trying to rush round getting things ready for … Could be stress related - trying to rush round getting things ready for Christmas, read a few pages of a book before you try to sleep, it helps me settle.

I think it is tbh I have been reading upsetting news lately maybe that's why what book do u recommend to read at the moment

princess23

I think it is tbh I have been reading upsetting news lately maybe that's … I think it is tbh I have been reading upsetting news lately maybe that's why what book do u recommend to read at the moment

Are you wearing tights?

Get some Horlicks down you

Original Poster

airfix

Are you wearing tights?

U mean socks ???

same problem here but this addiction to hotukdeals doesn't help screens and bright light at night is no good but I just can't seem not go on line every night then suffer 2/3 hours in bed tossing and turning before eventually going sleep.

put some relaxing spa type music on, take long beep breaths and just try to forget about everything

Do more in the day maybe? (Obvs I don't know your situation, maybe you do plenty already). Work and/or kids wipe me out every single day!

Original Poster

kevandsam

you're just overthinking about catching Flamedeers.

No not anymore

airfix

Are you wearing tights?

Princess is not going to rob a bank oO

Original Poster

miducky

Do more in the day maybe? (Obvs I don't know your situation, maybe you do … Do more in the day maybe? (Obvs I don't know your situation, maybe you do plenty already). Work and/or kids wipe me out every single day!

I do Hun but don't know why it's happening

Original Poster

summerof76

Princess is not going to rob a bank oO

I think he meant socks lol

princess23

I think he meant socks lol

X)

Original Poster

Lol

when you next have a day off work stay up all night and don't sleep during the day. I regularly reset my body clock this way.

2-3 kalms always work a treat for me if I cant sleep

Original Poster

brendanhickey

when you next have a day off work stay up all night and don't sleep … when you next have a day off work stay up all night and don't sleep during the day. I regularly reset my body clock this way.

Will try that thanks

princess23

I think it is tbh I have been reading upsetting news lately maybe that's … I think it is tbh I have been reading upsetting news lately maybe that's why what book do u recommend to read at the moment

Don't read anything stressful - no horror or murder stuff - just a story book or some Terry Pratchett if you like to be on another planet altogether (discworld), it helped my stress when we were flooded - I needed some escapism to survive that experience.

princess23

U mean socks ???

I can't sleep, tearing off tights with my teeth.

Princess. Have you tried sex to help you sleep?

https://majidwrite.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/drunk-2.jpg

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Princess. Have you tried sex to help you sleep?

Omg

Aiden1512

5 bottles of wine and 2 beers.......

Are you cutting down!X)

Original Poster

caroline777upnorth

Don't read anything stressful - no horror or murder stuff - just a story … Don't read anything stressful - no horror or murder stuff - just a story book or some Terry Pratchett if you like to be on another planet altogether (discworld), it helped my stress when we were flooded - I needed some escapism to survive that experience.

Thanks will have a look in Morrisons or somewhere when I next go to the libaray or online

GAVINLEWISHUKD

5 bottles of wine and 2 beers.......Are you cutting down!X)

Nope. Just a regular Friday night X)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

5 bottles of wine and 2 beers.......Are you cutting down!X)

I'm teetotal

princess23

I'm teetotal

Maybe that's the problem.

airfix

Are you wearing tights?

Filth.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

princess23

Omg

Many women have said exactly the same to me before!* X)

* Not for the right reasons.:( X)

I was always a poor sleeper but after my husband died two years ago I barely sleep at all .

Last night I couldn't get to sleep till after 3..... it only usually takes me one! (_;)

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

I was always a poor sleeper but after my husband died two years ago I … I was always a poor sleeper but after my husband died two years ago I barely sleep at all .

Hearing that is making me more upset and more not wanting to go asleep thanks

princess23

Hearing that is making me more upset and more not wanting to go asleep … Hearing that is making me more upset and more not wanting to go asleep thanks

Don't come on the internet and only watch spungebob on the TV and life will be much simpler for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed56
      2. Are the free antivirus any good?11
      3. Feels weird!34
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44

See more discussions