Groups

cant sleep :(

typical when its my first day back at uni in the morn
    mite go make a hot milky drink see if that helps
    why is it when iv not got2 get up for something in the morn i sleep fine,but if i have to be up early i cant sleep, n if i do manage i toss n turn all night
    sods law!!

8 Comments

uni tomorrow!!!!!!

i dont go back till the 18th lol

Original Poster

micoo;7429873

uni tomorrow!!!!!!i dont go back till the 18th lol

not fair!!!
    i have a deadline on the18th,need to have made a risky and out there website by then, n iv never opened flash, and only ever opened dreamweaver twice in my life
    i see a crap grade comming on
    if only i was more organised......
    if only i could sleep.....
    i can also see a super grouchy version of me tomorrow

Run around the block a few times, or do some star jumps lol

Or sod the hot milk and have a whisky

lol same with me really weird, I dont start till 11th so im trying to chill but too much work, tommorrow is way to early thats like when schools open you must of broken up earlier if not sucks even more lool.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;7429893

lol same with me really weird, I dont start till 11th so im trying to … lol same with me really weird, I dont start till 11th so im trying to chill but too much work, tommorrow is way to early thats like when schools open you must of broken up earlier if not sucks even more lool.

broke up on the 11th
    idve rather had an extra week now than b4 xmas really, we did last year, dunno y they changed it

stickin with the hot drink,think ill pass on the whiskey, cant stand it, n there isnt any in the house

lol at the whiskey thats a good one. yeh i no what you mean I would hate to start tommorrow no where near prepared. what usually works for me is when I have the heater on blast makes the room nice and snug and off in no time lol anyways good luck trying to go sleep.

same, insomniac ...

turkey sandwich... no joke! really!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions