Expired

Can't stop getting "Error- Script failed! on Kodi (Amazon Fire Stick)

Found 18th Apr 2015
Hi guys, I've installed kodi using adb fire onto my Amazon Fire Stick, but whenever I try to use an add-on (icefilm, genesis, projectfree tv) it comes up with Script Failed

I've changed domains etc but it doesn't seem to fix it. Has anyone got a fix for it? I'v tried Google but it comes up with a load of s***e

Thanks in advance, Curtis
Community Updates
9 Comments
Unfortunately I don't have can solution for you, however I'm suffering from similar issues. Hopefully someone will know if there's a generic issue with trying to use kodi on the fire TV stick.
Sell Me

Unfortunately I don't have can solution for you, however I'm suffering … Unfortunately I don't have can solution for you, however I'm suffering from similar issues. Hopefully someone will know if there's a generic issue with trying to use kodi on the fire TV stick.

I've just tried removing and re-installing Genesis (i used Fusion to give me a quick setup) and i've found that that has worked (going to test others also)
Setup 2 today no issues on either working great
mike1212

Setup 2 today no issues on either working great

care to share what setup you've used? i.e - add-ons, what version of Kodi etc
Edited by: "cnewlol" 18th Apr 2015
are yous using a BT home hub?
l33d5

are yous using a BT home hub?

I am, I've turned off smart set up but to no avail!
cnewlol

care to share what setup you've used? i.e - add-ons, what version of Kodi … care to share what setup you've used? i.e - add-ons, what version of Kodi etc

I will provide the details when i get home from work
kodi-14.1-Helix-armeabi-v7a is the version and i used fusion for the addon installer and chose the fire tv for the auto config
mike1212

kodi-14.1-Helix-armeabi-v7a is the version and i used fusion for the … kodi-14.1-Helix-armeabi-v7a is the version and i used fusion for the addon installer and chose the fire tv for the auto config

You must work a long way from home

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants