Cant stop laughin...

this is probably the funniest video i seen in a long time...i cant stop laughin at at

youtube.com/wat…rZk

29 Comments

Lmfao - I have just watched it six times and I laugh more everytime

Oh my good god.....that was hilarious :w00t:

The big wimp The ladies would really want him around when there is a spider in the bath!

lmao :w00t:

LMFAO that was quality.

lumoruk;4215952

excellentthis ones better … excellentthis ones better thoughhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4&feature=related

:lol: why's he shouting "mamma"!!!

I never click on these links,should i,is it worth it ??

pmsl. Wii t0sser.

deb8z;4216038

Yeah - have a laugh. ;-)

deb8z;4216038

Yeah definately - I don't usually but that first one is quality

lumoruk;4215952

excellentthis ones better … excellentthis ones better thoughhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4&feature=related

hahahahaha

heh

lumoruk;4215952

Less Funny, almost sad.

I have a sense of humour bypass,i didn't think it was that funny.

:-D funny as f

deb8z;4216331

I have a sense of humour bypass,i didn't think it was that funny.

+1.

No-one likes a joke more than I, but none of these clips raises so much as a weak smile.

Maybe it only appeals to the younger generation..lol

deb8z;4216542

Maybe it only appeals to the younger generation..lol

Yep. They have an extremely limited sense of humour. Nothing is funny unless it involves someone doing something banal, preferably with loads of foul language, whereas our generation realised that swearing for effect is not funny, simply juvenile.

We were privileged to watch a comedy programme from the 1970s tonight. Wonderful, inspired comedy, with no swearing or even double entendres - even our grandchildren were in fits of laughter, which is something I never see when they watch today's "comedians".

Banned

renard;4217283

Yep. They have an extremely limited sense of humour. Nothing is funny … Yep. They have an extremely limited sense of humour. Nothing is funny unless it involves someone doing something banal, preferably with loads of foul language, whereas our generation realised that swearing for effect is not funny, simply juvenile.We were privileged to watch a comedy programme from the 1970s tonight. Wonderful, inspired comedy, with no swearing or even double entendres - even our grandchildren were in fits of laughter, which is something I never see when they watch today's "comedians".

Do us a favour and never come on this site again. You sound so far up your own, its almost unbelievable.

lumoruk;4217843

Do us a favour and never come on this site again. You sound so far up … Do us a favour and never come on this site again. You sound so far up your own, its almost unbelievable.

I'm entitled to my opinion, sunshine, and to express it freely without censor by you, simply because you disagree.

It is known as mature debate, another thing which is not encouraged nowadays - hence your post.

Whether or not you approve, many people hold the same views as mine. And, although you choose to believe otherwise, many of us have extremely broad senses of humour. Just don't expect us to collapse into hysterical laughter at a video clip of someone having an accident.

Do us a favour and never come on this site again. You sound so intolerant of anyone whose views do not accord with yours.

I liked them all I like to believe i'm mature for my age Lol!

Lulu'sMammy;4222989

I liked them all I like to believe i'm mature for my age Lol!

ya like an old biddy , so yes

owlass;4223058

ya like an old biddy , so yes

Kiss my bum cheeks!

Lulu'sMammy;4223159

Kiss my bum cheeks!

roll em out then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764006
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    3. What an absolute disgrace2157
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720

See more discussions