Groups

Cant take anymore!! do i need to go back to hospital??

Sorry peeps im having a moan. Yesterday my hubs got knocked off this bike and taken to hospital..
    Now today I fell down some steps at a church landed on my head and ended up in hospital! I I had concussion etc, pretty scarey!
    Im in agony!!
    UPDATE.....
    IM IN AGONY WITH OTHER PAINS WHICH I DIDNT REPORT AT THE TIME COS I COULDNT FEEL MUCH WHEN IN HOSPITAL (SHOCK ETC)

SINCE YDAY EVENING ALONG WITH WHAT IVE ALREADY SAID, I HAVE PAIN IN RIBS UNDER MY BREAST, CANT LIFT MY LEFT ARM UP, MY LEFT HIP REALLY HURTS AND MY KNEE CAP, WHERE THE CARTILIDGE IS, ITS SWOLLEN. IM STUCK ON THE SETTEE AND ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING ME, MAYBE THIS IS NORMAL ACHES AND PAINS AFTER THIS TYPE OF FALL? I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN KICKED BY A FLIPPING MULE. ITS TOLERABLE WHEN I DONT HAVE TO MOVE!

Right rant over, im just fed up!

36 Comments

poor honey.....things happen in threes so the rest of your family better watch out :oops:

aww poor you and hubby.... Hope you'll be alright for your big night out...

Original Poster

Tell me about it, im suppost to be on a protest march tomorrow! AND i have the auction evening next week!

Thing is, my fall was filmed and photographed by the press, as i was at quite a big event!! I am soo embarassed!!

I just thought, it comes in three's doesn't it?:whistling:

oooooo..... TV naughtiest blunders..... I'll put that on the series link on my sky plus..:thumbsup:

Anyway sorry to hear about the accidents,hope you get better soon:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that PCN. Hope you are better soon. xxx

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][COLOR="Purple"]Do Voodoo Dolls Really Work??
    if so i will get 1 of a hoorid girl i know!!
    get well soon..[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Oh dear nutta, you do have some tricky phases. :friends: Still shows your voters that you're one of them!! Might as well make the most of it - red wine and chocs tonight I think. :thumbsup:

wishing you both a speedy recovery
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/1hotredneck/get%20well%20soon/illhound.jpg

Original Poster

thanks all i just feel so stupid and embarassed!! as well as sore.......
    apparently it looked hill errrrrrr ious!!
    My legs up the top and my head on the ground, holding up my handbag....
    what a site i bet.
    Theres hubs on the one settee nursing his shoulder injury and me on the other settee!!!
    This is mad! LOL

Original Poster

yep!! my worse thing ever is being embarassed and i was surly embarassed! LOL

Original Poster

Im sleeping downstairs tonight, after climbing the stairs to use the toilet !! ( on my knees crawling up) Crying cos it hurt so much! Gosh i feel such a baby!!

Original Poster

See Beginning

get back to hospital

its best to be safe than sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pcnutta;2859260

See Beginning

[SIZE="4"]Suuuuuch a drama queen!!?!?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Running like I've never run before....me trainers are smokin'!!!![/SIZE]

go now! That sounds too bad to ignore, they will sort you one way or another xxxxxx

awwwww bless you both. hope you're both ok. don't hesitate to go back to the hospital if you feel you should. make sure you're stocked up on painkillers too as sounds like you both need them! hope you both get better soon x

Original Poster

shurrup u! lol

im gonna get it checked at docs on monday i think, ive been in labour twice and id prefer it than this pain!

Maybe a trip to hospital to be checked out would be good, plus they will give you good strong painkillers and maybe help you over the next few days! I would go just for stronger pain killers lol

Hope your feeling better soon x

pcnutta;2859309

shurrup u! lol........ive been in labour twice and id prefer it than this … shurrup u! lol........ive been in labour twice and id prefer it than this pain!

If you're lookin' for that to happen then you wanna check out Lou's thread but it doesn't sound like you're in a fit state!!?!?

Original Poster

nope i cant open my legs very far...baby making is out of the question for some time! even crawling to toilet is hysterical..

pcnutta;2859337

nope i cant open my legs very far...baby making is out of the question … nope i cant open my legs very far...baby making is out of the question for some time! even crawling to toilet is hysterical..

If you're crawlin' on all fours it ain't out the question....

[SIZE="1"](Leaving before the suspension or sexual harassment lawsuit)[/SIZE]

Original Poster

pmsl!! funny that my OH said exactly the same thing! lol

pcnutta;2859383

pmsl!! funny that my OH said exactly the same thing! lol

What???....he's gonna sue me?!?!

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2859446

What???....he's gonna do me?!?!

:whistling:

Dnt ask me to watch!

would be inclined to get some help sooner rather than later - have you tried NHS Direct

"We're here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Just call 0845 4647."

Whatever help you get from a professional - i hope you are on the mend really soon.
    Your dilemma reminds me of what happened to us a few years ago... I thought i would make a nice bite sized lunch for my husband on the afternoon he was flown home from breaking his arm 2 days into a skiing trip. Problem was that i was using a slicing machine (without the finger guard:oops:) and promply took the end of one of my fingers and had to go to hospital myself) We looked a right pair of spanners when we went out - him with this left arm in a sling and me with a huge cartoon dressing over my right hand!

jelli89;2860003

Whatever help you get from a professional...

I very much hope that you're not implying that my comments & suggestions were anything other than "professional"??!?!

Original Poster

Hi Peeps, soz not replied ive not been too well. I ended up ringing NHS direct that night . They wanted me to go to A & E to be checked. I decided to try get in my local docs today for a check up.
    Just for the grose factor heres my pics!! lol
    http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/Picture052.jpg
    http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/Picture050.jpg
    http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/Picture047.jpg
    http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/Picture051.jpg

Original Poster

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m342/pcnutta/Picture048.jpg

Banned

Get well soon, pc nutta x x

Awww....hope you are feeling beter soon :friends:

Original Poster

cheers all, i did end up going back to hospital. Healing ok, still cant walk on ankle or bend my knee yet.
    But thanks for all your get well wishes. I might have a picture of me just about to walk down the steps that i fell down. Taken a fraction of a second before i fell!!
    Will upload it when i get it.

xxx

Hope you get well soon!

This should ']Razor' few laughs Its what you can do when you get to the chemist.... :whistling:

Get well won't ya! xxx

Original Poster

Your not wrong there, like my mum once said, always wear clean knickers incase of an accident!! I think shaving legs fits that as well!! Good job the doctor wasnt fit, id have :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions