Can't wait for January 20!

Banned 15 replies
Found 12th Jan
http://i.imgur.com/NXgK0GX.gif

Buzzfeed must be horrified as the day Daddy Trump is in the house, they'll have their passes revoked from entering.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

the day an orangutan will have the nuke codes of a superpower

Wonder if he used to be any good at this
https://media.giphy.com/media/pJYP34ioGDvLW/giphy.gif

I don't like Trump. zzzzzzzz

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

Wonder if he used to be any good at this

Those graaaaphics look terrible. Bwah!

Banned

Jan 19th Obama recognises Palestinian State borders. Jan 20th Trump's wig finally comes off. Netanyahu's wig finally comes off. The IDF shave their hair in solidarity. Jan 21st, Palestinians shave their hair and embrace their "brothers". Jan 22nd, peace breaks out.

January 20th will be the first day of the future.
Political correctness finally gets a well deserved boot in the behind.

Ignore all the heavily biased media that we are spoonfed (cherry picked to show trump at his worst)
I wish him luck, he has a tough job ahead.

Banned

118luke

January 20th will be the first day of the future. Political correctness … January 20th will be the first day of the future. Political correctness finally gets a well deserved boot in the behind.Ignore all the heavily biased media that we are spoonfed (cherry picked to show trump at his worst) I wish him luck, he has a tough job ahead.

Luke, may the force be with you!

Do you really believe Thumpy Trumpy's complaints about a media campaign against him?

smiler594

Luke, may the force be with you!Do you really believe Thumpy Trumpy's … Luke, may the force be with you!Do you really believe Thumpy Trumpy's complaints about a media campaign against him?

Yup because its blatenly oblivious that the Media sources are trying to capture every single negative aspect of trump and not let a single positive aspect filter through. I only believe 50% of news these days anyway - since i realised that we were being spoonfed cherry picked information. (cue tinfoil hat meme if you will)
It was all the pro Tory/Anti-everyone else propaganda that first made me realise just how biased our news is - anyone would think we lived in China/North Korea, its that bad.

Its not your fault that you fall for all the media anti-trump garbage thats presented to you. Thats just what its designed to do: turn everyone against him. BBC news has to be the worst though, its so blatenly obvious they are Anti-Trump and they just don't care anymore how much they show it.

118luke

Yup because its blatenly oblivious that the Media sources are trying to … Yup because its blatenly oblivious that the Media sources are trying to capture every single negative aspect of trump and not let a single positive aspect filter through. I only believe 50% of news these days anyway - since i realised that we were being spoonfed cherry picked information. (cue tinfoil hat meme if you will)It was all the pro Tory/Anti-everyone else propaganda that first made me realise just how biased our news is - anyone would think we lived in China/North Korea, its that bad.Its not your fault that you fall for all the media anti-trump garbage thats presented to you. Thats just what its designed to do: turn everyone against him. BBC news has to be the worst though, its so blatenly obvious they are Anti-Trump and they just don't care anymore how much they show it.

ITN have been even worse. Leading up to the election their correspondent Robert Moore was telling us Trump had no chance, Hillary is adored in the US whilst the Donald is hated & a source of embarrassment.

Since the election every negative about the President-elect has been accentuated and every positive glossed over, or simply ignored. They have been trying to make out Trump will be subservient to Putin & Russia. They mean Trump wants Russia and America to be friendly and not at each others throats. It was Hillary Clinton threatening war with Russia and China, not Trump. To be honest I do not think Russia are a threat, Obama has massively overplayed this along with the MSM. They need a pariah, and rather than make fundamental Islam the target for their ire (which it deserves to be), Obama and co. have turned their eyes towards Russia. The EU have even tried to provoke Putin by getting involved in The Ukraine, in a blatant attempt to undermine Russia.

I simply can't see Trump being any worse than his predecessor. Obama talks well, but he has caused the crisis in the Middle East (and given rise to ISIS). The fact is the world is a less safer place that it was eight years ago.
Edited by: "Liverpool_Bear" 13th Jan

Banned

Liverpool_Bear

ITN have been even worse. Leading up to the election their correspondent … ITN have been even worse. Leading up to the election their correspondent Robert Moore was telling us Trump had no chance, Hillary is adored in the US whilst the Donald is hated & a source of embarrassment. Since the election every negative about the President-elect has been accentuated and every positive glossed over, or simply ignored. They have been trying to make out Trump will be subservient to Putin & Russia. They mean Trump wants Russia and America to be friendly and not at each others throats. It was Hillary Clinton threatening war with Russia and China, not Trump. To be honest I do not think Russia are a threat, Obama has massively overplayed this along with the MSM. They need a pariah, and rather than make fundamental Islam the target for their ire (which it deserves to be), Obama and co. have turned their eyes towards Russia. The EU have even tried to provoke Putin by getting involved in The Ukraine, in a blatant attempt to undermine Russia.I simply can't see Trump being any worse than his predecessor. Obama talks well, but he has caused the crisis in the Middle East (and given rise to ISIS). The fact is the world is a less safer place that it was eight years ago.

Trump won't be subservient to Putin and Russia. They'll be subservient to Netanyahu and Israel

I'm willing to give Donald Trump a go at his presidency before I judge him.

Banned

david_wavid

I'm willing to give Donald Trump a go at his presidency before I judge … I'm willing to give Donald Trump a go at his presidency before I judge him.

Aye

The bbc are obsessed with anti trump propaganda,i find it cringy at times!

david_wavid

I'm willing to give Donald Trump a go at his presidency before I judge … I'm willing to give Donald Trump a go at his presidency before I judge him.

This.

Banned

Liverpool_Bear

This.

Yes on Jan 20th more of this
https://s29.postimg.org/ex29loeif/IMG_7895.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions