Groups

cant wait for tomorrow 3 oclock

Banned
    footys on

its down to the wire

15 Comments

who do you suport?

Then it's all doom and gloom with no interest's in Euro 08

If the FA had any brains, they would have done a UK Cup during the summer. All the main 5, ( England , Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and N.Ireland, and then maybe a few minnows to make 8 teams to make up 2 groups of four ( say, Isle of man, Isle of White, and maybe the Scottish Islands.

At least it would have been SOMETHING to watch. :-(

black gerbil1;2070314

who do you suport?

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Know how you feel. 12.30 kickoff for the mighty Hoops.

Come on BOLTON!

That's just to rub it in for when we beat Wigan 4-0

United will win, You can bet your house on it.

ChelSCUM are numbties if they think theirs any chance they could win the title, Theirs going to be a lot of disappointed ChelSCUM players tomorrow, Hopefully...!!! Then watch ChelSCUM crumble in Moscow, United all the way..!!!

shauneco;2070583

United will win, You can bet your house on it.ChelSCUM are numbties if … United will win, You can bet your house on it.ChelSCUM are numbties if they think theirs any chance they could win the title, Theirs going to be a lot of disappointed ChelSCUM players tomorrow, Hopefully...!!! Then watch ChelSCUM crumble in Moscow, United all the way..!!!

Never a good idea to bet your house - just in case and be careful with the "their" "there" "they're" useage or you'll have the grammar police after you!

Original Poster Banned

and the funny thing is i have a conference an chelski on tuesday how funny will my sound check be i cant wait

Original Poster Banned

shauneco;2070583

United will win, You can bet your house on it.ChelSCUM are numbties if … United will win, You can bet your house on it.ChelSCUM are numbties if they think theirs any chance they could win the title, Theirs going to be a lot of disappointed ChelSCUM players tomorrow, Hopefully...!!! Then watch ChelSCUM crumble in Moscow, United all the way..!!!

you can have some rep matety for your chelskiscum

danby jason;2070608

and the funny thing is i have a conference an chelski on tuesday how … and the funny thing is i have a conference an chelski on tuesday how funny will my sound check be i cant wait

are you going to the match? I might be - my brother just offered me a ticket!

Original Poster Banned

Shambles;2070506

Come on BOLTON!That's just to rub it in for when we beat Wigan 4-0

rep for you kidda

We came second, that's all I care about.

Not bothered about who comes first in premier league. I'd love to see chelsea do it because of all the MU fans on here.

t0mm;2070634

We came second, that's all I care about.Not bothered about who comes … We came second, that's all I care about.Not bothered about who comes first in premier league. I'd love to see chelsea do it because of all the MU fans on here.

:thinking: What, just to **** them off? Or because you don't like those on here who are Man Utd fans? :thinking: Or maybe you're joking? :?

Liddle ol' me;2070645

:thinking: What, just to **** them off? Or because you don't like those … :thinking: What, just to **** them off? Or because you don't like those on here who are Man Utd fans? :thinking: Or maybe you're joking? :?

just to **** them off.

t0mm;2070755

just to **** them off.

:-D ....... :lol: ................. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1021
      2. www.disneycharms.co44
      3. Speccing a gaming pc411
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions