Groups

Cant wait to go to bed tonight

Got my new memory foam mattress topper today. hoping for a good night sleep....

35 Comments

Banned

Lucky you :thumbsup:

are you going to have it christened? *wink*

They're greaaaatttttttt. I love mine. I have a very firm mattress and a memory foam topper and I find it really comfortable.

Sweet dreams.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Tanchi;7696959]are you going to have it christened? *wink*[/QUOTE

chance will be a fine thing

Banned

I can't wait to go to bed :whistling:

Original Poster

Rugbymum;7696967

They're greaaaatttttttt. I love mine. I have a very firm mattress and a … They're greaaaatttttttt. I love mine. I have a very firm mattress and a memory foam topper and I find it really comfortable.Sweet dreams.

Thank you. only got one coz someone was asking on here about them.

Banned

muckyangel;7697001

Thank you. only got one coz someone was asking on here about them.

This site burns my maestro bad news :x

Original Poster

DLM;7696996

I can't wait to go to bed :whistling:

night night

I have a memory foam matress and Im thinking of going back to springs...You get more bounce if you know what i mean!!

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;7697023

I have a memory foam matress and Im thinking of going back to … I have a memory foam matress and Im thinking of going back to springs...You get more bounce if you know what i mean!!

can throw the mattress of anytime :oops:

"Initially developed in conjunction with the NASA space program" or whatever the adverts used to say.

I'm unsure whether I want to go to bed or not. There's a massive football game tomorrow and I am stupidly nervous.

Banned

muckyangel;7697015

night night

I am at a neighbour's at the moment.

It's boy's night :roll:

Hope you have the best sleep ever :thumbsup:

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7697023

I have a memory foam matress and Im thinking of going back to … I have a memory foam matress and Im thinking of going back to springs...You get more bounce if you know what i mean!!

You dirty mare

Original Poster

We_Are_138;7697029

"Initially developed in conjunction with the NASA space program" or … "Initially developed in conjunction with the NASA space program" or whatever the adverts used to say.I'm unsure whether I want to go to bed or not. There's a massive football game tomorrow and I am stupidly nervous.

I take it your playing. Is it ok to say good luck to a footballer??? oops to late

I've got a memory foam topper with a duck feather and down topper on top of it. Sounds weird I know but just the foam makes me too hot and sweat. The duck feather and down on top makes it soooo lush! :thumbsup:

Banned

I like toast

Original Poster

DLM;7697041

I am at a neighbour's at the moment.It's boy's night :roll:Hope you have … I am at a neighbour's at the moment.It's boy's night :roll:Hope you have the best sleep ever :thumbsup:

enjoy your boys night. if your having a boys night what are you doing on this site when there are other sites for a boys night in:-D

Original Poster

ODB_69;7697060

I like toast

what do you like on your toast

Banned

My bed is too comfy.

I can't be bothered getting out of it most days :-D

muckyangel;7697046

I take it your playing. Is it ok to say good luck to a footballer??? … I take it your playing. Is it ok to say good luck to a footballer??? oops to late

No, not me, unfortunately (or fortunately). My team are playing their biggest rivals tomorrow, and whilst I am a full-grown man, I can barely sleep or eat during the build up to the big game. :oops:

Pathetic, I know. ;-)

Banned

muckyangel;7697067

enjoy your boys night. if your having a boys night what are you doing on … enjoy your boys night. if your having a boys night what are you doing on this site when there are other sites for a boys night in:-D

They are doing boys stuff :roll:

Original Poster

We_Are_138;7697102

No, not me, unfortunately (or fortunately). My team are playing their … No, not me, unfortunately (or fortunately). My team are playing their biggest rivals tomorrow, and whilst I am a full-grown man, I can barely sleep or eat during the build up to the big game. :oops:Pathetic, I know. ;-)

each to there own. hope it all gose well x

Banned

We_Are_138;7697102

No, not me, unfortunately (or fortunately). My team are playing their … No, not me, unfortunately (or fortunately). My team are playing their biggest rivals tomorrow, and whilst I am a full-grown man, I can barely sleep or eat during the build up to the big game. :oops:Pathetic, I know. ;-)

All that stress over a bag of wind

Super king sized memory mattress all to my self...yum!

Original Poster

the porter;7697106

i bet its like charlie and the chocolate factory at your house no one … i bet its like charlie and the chocolate factory at your house no one ever gets out of bed ;-)

ah a bed made out of chocolate that could be fun!!!

Banned

the porter;7697106

i bet its like charlie and the chocolate factory at your house no one … i bet its like charlie and the chocolate factory at your house no one ever gets out of bed ;-)

It is :-D

I am surprised that I haven't got kid's coming out of my ear's

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7697119

Super king sized memory mattress all to my self...yum!

mines just king size yours is bigger then mine

DLM;7697044

You dirty mare

I meant for pillow fights...What did you think i meant??! :-D

Banned

the porter;7697141

a mini DLM doesnt bare thinking about

A oompa loompa :w00t:

ei8hty5ive;7697143

I meant for pillow fights...What did you think i meant??! :-D

The other ;-)

Original Poster

well night night all will let you now how i slept in the morn.

the porter;7697141

a mini DLM doesnt bare thinking about :)it would be on the forums at 3 … a mini DLM doesnt bare thinking about :)it would be on the forums at 3 months old oplease can you find me a cheap dummy preferably online as i cant get out to the shops im in bed

:lol::lol:

Banned

muckyangel;7697188

well night night all will let you now how i slept in the morn.

Good night :thumbsup:

i find memory foam matteress's horrible i cant get out of bed in its like wading thru glue, mines a top of the range silnet night too. I have just bought a firm airsprung matteress but may try a memory foam topper with that see if its better. ps did u know memory foam matteress's are completely useless (in heath terms) if u sleep on your front? my chiropractor told me that

Banned

I bet OP is still in bed :-D

Original Poster

DLM;7699895

I bet OP is still in bed :-D

got up out of bed about 11.30 hhad a great night sleep.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …237760
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764550
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…915
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30406

See more discussions