Groups

cant wait to see what my furniture will look like

decided to paint my boring pine furniture white then cover the drawer fronts with fancy grey flower wallpaper. anyone done this before and how did yours turn out?

14 Comments

Have you started? If not, don't sounds rank.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7144919

yes and up to now looks fab :-D

i have sprayed furniture and chairs and they came out fab!
    post us a pic?

donnaraine;7144933

yes and up to now looks fab :-D

Pic please, proof needed it looks fab

:whistling:

Ooo can we see pics

Goonieman;7144919

Bully;7144980

Pic please, proof needed it looks fab:whistling:

:giggle:

Sounds like the work of an idiot. Or a child.

Finger painting later ? Growing cress in an eggshell ?

Original Poster

plumberman01;7144964

i have sprayed furniture and chairs and they came out fab!post us a pic?

still on doing it, its going to take a while as its gonna need 3 coats of paint. done 2 gonna do last one tomorrow. started on drawer fronts too.

was the spray good? ive used furniture paint. looks better than the boring pine lol

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7145045

Sounds like the work of an idiot. Or a child.Finger painting later ? … Sounds like the work of an idiot. Or a child.Finger painting later ? Growing cress in an eggshell ?

its called a creative mind :thumbsup:

I think painting pine furniture is fine. The draw fronts sounds like something off blue peter.

iNSOMANiAC;7145045

Sounds like the work of an idiot. Or a child.Finger painting later ? … Sounds like the work of an idiot. Or a child.Finger painting later ? Growing cress in an eggshell ?

:w00t:

wow harsh

Original Poster

Goonieman;7145090

I think painting pine furniture is fine. The draw fronts sounds like … I think painting pine furniture is fine. The draw fronts sounds like something off blue peter.

yeah i thought it would look awful or really good, wasnt sure which and suppose i wont know until theyre finished. got some clear spray enamel to cover the paper just to make it a bit more resistant too

Original Poster

ilovepink;7145101

:w00t:wow harsh

lol straight over my head :-D

donnaraine;7145057

still on doing it, its going to take a while as its gonna need 3 coats of … still on doing it, its going to take a while as its gonna need 3 coats of paint. done 2 gonna do last one tomorrow. started on drawer fronts too.was the spray good? ive used furniture paint. looks better than the boring pine lol

sorry Donna yes the spray was easy-but has to be done outside...its fast lol

donnaraine;7145120

yeah i thought it would look awful or really good, wasnt sure which and … yeah i thought it would look awful or really good, wasnt sure which and suppose i wont know until theyre finished. got some clear spray enamel to cover the paper just to make it a bit more resistant too

well i think it sounds nice tbh if its done well and sounds like you have. It will only look like a Blue peter nightmare if you dont use patience and its rough looking. Anyway the worse can happen is you take the paper off?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions