1. Misc
24 Comments

probably still kikin about somewhere :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6455535

probably still kikin about somewhere :lol:

Oh dear.

OUT! You should be ashamed.

I had him taken care of, as he was distracting you from your destiny.

Dunno, but he's sexy

angelfairee;6455547

Oh dear.OUT! You should be ashamed.

:lol: the pun was not intended :lol:

Original Poster

thesaint;6455549

I had him taken care of, as he was distracting you from your destiny.

And what might that be?

Lulu'sMammy;6455554

Dunno, but he's sexy

I'm not going to disagree with that...

He retired early cos he's got a HUGE ego lol

I think he looks like my uncle....

angelfairee;6455579

And what might that be?

Don't pretend you don't know.
You are going to be mine, I believe in persistence.

nikkib123;6455722

He is the fittest bloke on here IMO.And that is in a appreciating another … He is the fittest bloke on here IMO.And that is in a appreciating another humans beauty way!!!

How do you know that?

Maybe other people haven't posted there pics around because they don't need to....I've seen a pic of the saint....I thought he looked quite geeky but some girls like that. :w00t:

Original Poster

thesaint;6455720

Don't pretend you don't know. You are going to be mine, I believe in … Don't pretend you don't know. You are going to be mine, I believe in persistence.

What if...someone else has other intentions?

nikkib123;6455722

He is the fittest bloke on here IMO.And that is in a appreciating another … He is the fittest bloke on here IMO.And that is in a appreciating another humans beauty way!!!

Haha. Nikki I am shocked! A woman like you with a lovely husband and child saying such things!

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6455758

How do you know that? :pMaybe other people haven't posted there pics … How do you know that? :pMaybe other people haven't posted there pics around because they don't need to....I've seen a pic of the saint....I thought he looked quite geeky but some girls like that. :w00t:

She's definitely right.

im sure i saw him on here not too long ago....maybe he blocked you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6455789

im sure i saw him on here not too long ago....maybe he blocked you … im sure i saw him on here not too long ago....maybe he blocked you :thumbsup:

Woe.

Charlie Scene;6455789

....maybe he blocked you :thumbsup:

if she is stalking him, like she does everyone else........ then well done to him

she is a real stalker

angelfairee;6455775

She's definitely right.

nikkib123;6455779

From a photo thread once. Yes I have seen The Saint as well.Each to their … From a photo thread once. Yes I have seen The Saint as well.Each to their own :thumbsup:

Damn!!! if you lot are saying that, then you're both calling the rest of us something quite offensive. :w00t:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6455797

Ha ha you trickster!I can appreciate it, doesn't mean I am going to do … Ha ha you trickster!I can appreciate it, doesn't mean I am going to do anything about it

I will act on the behalf of both of us.

Original Poster

faevilangel;6455812

if she is stalking him, like she does everyone else........ then well … if she is stalking him, like she does everyone else........ then well done to him she is a real stalker

That I am.

realfriendlyman;6455815

Damn!!! if you lot are saying that, then you're both calling the rest of … Damn!!! if you lot are saying that, then you're both calling the rest of us something quite offensive. :w00t:

im used to it by now :-(

realfriendlyman;6455758

How do you know that? :pMaybe other people haven't posted there pics … How do you know that? :pMaybe other people haven't posted there pics around because they don't need to....I've seen a pic of the saint....I thought he looked quite geeky but some girls like that. :w00t:

I am fascinated by the interest people have in PM'ing pics of me to each other on here.

angelfairee;6455767

What if...someone else has other intentions?

It doesn't work like that. I have made my decision.

faevilangel;6455812

if she is stalking him, like she does everyone else........ then well … if she is stalking him, like she does everyone else........ then well done to him she is a real stalker

lol, rep for making me laugh :giggle:

thesaint;6455833

I am fascinated by the interest people have in PM'ing pics of me to each … I am fascinated by the interest people have in PM'ing pics of me to each other on here.

I'm sure it was something to do with asking if a hitman would take you out.....or something like that. :giggle:

nikkib123;6455859

Right I am off, smell you later.AF nice to see you about babe x

Night ragamuffin x

Original Poster

nikkib123;6455832

You would do that for me, shucks, thanks :oops:

Of course ;-)

thesaint;6455833

It doesn't work like that. I have made my decision.

I see.

nikkib123;6455859

Right I am off, smell you later.AF nice to see you about babe x

Original Poster

I found him, I found himmmmmm!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34