Groups
    EXPIRED

Canvas Film Art

Anyone know any resonable priced sites for these?
    Seen a couple of film canva arts I like, Shaun of the dead, Pulp Fiction but the likes of Ebay was £15 delivery for them and most websites I have seen are quite expensive

Anyone brought any before any advice?

Cheers

6 Comments

this may help and may not, there's a little shop in basingstoke that sell these quite cheaply.

Theres a guy on ebay called the time man does anything you want on canvas and very cheap del

i used outlook images yesterday....seemed to be better priced there than anywhere else after looking a fair while...15% off if you use google checkout aswell....i got a 16in x 12in for £22.10 free delivery.

outlook-group.com/

Original Poster

ettam123;1525613

Theres a guy on ebay called the time man does anything you want on canvas … Theres a guy on ebay called the time man does anything you want on canvas and very cheap del

Cheer have sent him a message, His stuff looks ok

Original Poster

Wilko_Mat;1526112

i used outlook images yesterday....seemed to be better priced there than … i used outlook images yesterday....seemed to be better priced there than anywhere else after looking a fair while...15% off if you use google checkout aswell....i got a 16in x 12in for £22.10 free delivery.http://www.outlook-group.com/

Thankyou.
    Can you post some feeback when you get it about the quality etc please?
    Wanted more of a arty feel to the pics but that is a option

Enteralterego;1526269

Cheer have sent him a message, His stuff looks ok

Have some 30x20 canvases he did and love then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?22
      2. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …33
      3. buy to let mortgage22
      4. Virgin media sign up68

See more discussions