Groups
    EXPIRED

Canvas Prints

We recently got our kids photos taken professionally and was looking to get a couple of them onto canvas.

Does anyone know of any special offers out there or just generally the best place to go

Thanks,
    Kev

12 Comments

Banned

In search in right corner by your login
    Type CANVAS PRINTS
    Have a look what comes up

Tescos do it and are pretty cheap. Also, you can use clubcard vouchers.

theres a guy on ebay called the time man,hes great,usually del in 2 days and very cheap,check item no 180213477886

I've used this site before and i'm away to use them again. Excellent work and great products. They have BOGOF offers on certain sizes too.
    crystalcanvas.co.uk/

SuperEd

ettam123;6037702

theres a guy on ebay called the time man,hes great,usually del in 2 days … theres a guy on ebay called the time man,hes great,usually del in 2 days and very cheap,check item no 180213477886

+1 used numerous times quick and easy service :thumbsup:

This is a place I used a little while ago, but it used to be staggeringly cheap. Around 1/3 cheaper than the next cheapest. I've not used or even checked prices for a while, so have no idea if they're still cheap.

intelligence-direct.com/

goonertillidie;6038172

+1 used numerous times quick and easy service :thumbsup:

+1 again!! I've used the timeman over 10 times for my own canvases and presents for friends, amazing, brilliant quality, best prices and super quick delivery!

chunky;6039977

+1 again!! I've used the timeman over 10 times for my own canvases and … +1 again!! I've used the timeman over 10 times for my own canvases and presents for friends, amazing, brilliant quality, best prices and super quick delivery!

another +1 for timeman here, was amazed at quality and speed considering his prices...

Banned

asda do them, and they are not bad price, good ones.

ettam123;6037702

theres a guy on ebay called the time man,hes great,usually del in 2 days … theres a guy on ebay called the time man,hes great,usually del in 2 days and very cheap,check item no 180213477886

Another + here great job from him.

timeman does a great job.

http://www.thetimeman.co.uk/LOGO2.jpg

THE TIME MAN LTD

161 London rd

Oadby, Leicestershire

LE2 5DQ

Vat No. 892189774

Tel 0116-2711055

[email protected]

Staples do them, i think its like £35 for A3 or A2 not too sure, will check tomorrow for you and let you know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34
      2. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare56
      3. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!66
      4. Family Spotify account65

See more discussions