Cany you link 2 ebay accounts to the 1 paypal account?

Banned 11
Found 9th Dec 2008
Hi all
I was wondering if you are allowed to link 2 seperate ebay accounts to the one paypal account? TY.

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I know that in theory you can, change the paypal account to have another email address, and link that to the other ebay account, 1PP = 2Ebay. The question is, are you allowed to do this, do either of them pick up on this, will you get banned for it, has any one done it?
(questions :whistling: )

Original Poster Banned

What if one of those accounts has been "banned" :thinking:

Rehydratedspirit;3709831

What if one of those accounts has been "banned" :thinking:

Bad move, this is one way they can tell that the accounts are linked.

You can link as many email addresses as you want to your paypal account however, do not link the accounts if one has been banned previously. Set up a new paypal account from scratch.

Banned

ukbivvyboys;3710039

You can link as many email addresses as you want to your paypal account … You can link as many email addresses as you want to your paypal account however, do not link the accounts if one has been banned previously. Set up a new paypal account from scratch.

:thinking: your email address is your paypal address so no idea how you think you can link lots together

csiman;3710238

:thinking: your email address is your paypal address so no idea how you … :thinking: your email address is your paypal address so no idea how you think you can link lots together

You can have multiple email adresses to one paypal though.

I have one account with 3 different email addresses going to it

Banned

Titchimp;3710301

You can have multiple email adresses to one paypal though. I have one … You can have multiple email adresses to one paypal though. I have one account with 3 different email addresses going to it

really? never knew that. :thumbsup:

csiman;3710327

really? never knew that. :thumbsup:

Yeah, well i'm pretty sure. We arent on ebay anymore but when we were we did it to make everything a bit easier, everything coming to one account but different emails depending on what we were selling

You can have up to 8 email addys on the one paypal account

Original Poster Banned

Titch, where are you buying and selling now, if anywhere?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gift Idea for a new mum (i'm terrible at gifts)55
    2. screwfix returns pallets auction11
    3. New kitchen appliances induction, oven, American fridge freezer, combined m…22
    4. Huawei P10 Lite or Samsung A5 201722

See more discussions