Capcom re-releasing Street Fighter II on SNES for it's 30th Anniversary

Edited by:"F.D"Found 31st Aug 2017
2778879.jpg
How awesome is this?! Capcom has teamed up with 'iam8bit' to re-release Street Fighter II on SNES. This Limited Edition run will be limited to only 5,500...
4,500 in Opaque Ryu Headband Red & 1,000 in Translucent, Glow-in-the-Dark Blanka Green. Which will be randomly inserted.

2778879.jpg
The Tri-Fold box is layered with a glossy finish and embossed, which when opened, reveals classic Street Fighter II artwork. The original instruction booklet has been restored to be included. With the inclusion of a few more little surprises (which will be revealed when you crack open the box).

2778879.jpg
Unfortunately this will only work on NTSC SNES consoles.

Release date: November 2017
Price: $100

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

2778879.jpg

iam8bit product page

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Looks cool and likely be worth more than the $100 they are asking in years to come due to the limited release
Edited by: "johnwillowlfc" 31st Aug 2017

Hot

johnwillowlfc58 m ago

Looks cool and likely be worth more than the $100 they are asking in years …Looks cool and likely be worth more than the $100 they are asking in years to come due to the limited release

I don't think it will be.
No Nintendo branding and not official?
Edited by: "teh.arn" 31st Aug 2017

It
teh.arn8 m ago

I don't think it will be.No Nintendo branding and not official?

Will be its a rare piece.

You can play it on a snes with a cartridge adapter that you slot an English one in one side and a American one in the other or you can get a cheap snes game take the region chip out soldier it inside the snes between the region checker and the cart slot so it looks at that chip instead of the one in the game, and file the edges of the case so the cart fits.

I would like this but i don't want American, American snes carts are horrible

Lel

DexMorgan2 h, 58 m ago

Hot

Very hot if this is serious. Noticed it when reading the info.

WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby. Use of the Product is at the sole risk of the user. The Product is sold “as is”. Neither iam8bit, Inc. nor Capcom Co, Ltd. make any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular use, or that the Product is safe to use, and iam8bit, Inc. or Capcom Co, Ltd. shall have no liability for damage to property or persons arising from use of the Product. Nintendo of America is in no way associated with the release of this Product.

Pretty sure this gets bundled with the western snes mini. Bet Capcom found a pallete of these in their warehouse and thought what the hell.

teh.arn31st Aug

I don't think it will be.No Nintendo branding and not official?

I agree it won't be for Nintendo purists.

Capcom and Street fighter heads will snap these up though.

Be worth a mint!

So how do I buy?

kester7626 m ago

Pretty sure this gets bundled with the western snes mini. Bet Capcom found …Pretty sure this gets bundled with the western snes mini. Bet Capcom found a pallete of these in their warehouse and thought what the hell.

Yes the game is one of the 21 installed on the mini. This thing tho is a reproduction cartridge not original
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions