Found 12th May 2011
Don't shoot the messenger but there are big rumours that Fabio Capello has resigned as England coach.

FA statement at 11pm.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

mod

One can only hope

....fingers crossed.

Lets hope its true.
EDIT: nothing on skysports.com

Where'd you hear these rumours?
Edited by: "DT89" 12th May 2011

Sloth/Mod

Fingers crossed.

If so then who to manage Spurs next season?

fa page is down now

Syzable

Fingers crossed.If so then who to manage Spurs next season?

look out for a caps for cash scandal if harry gets it. he's going to have to replace the lost income from his transfer dealings somehow.

Syzable

averam grant lol

mod

Syzable

Ancelotti

Syzable

Ranieri

Sloth/Mod

ants97

look out for a caps for cash scandal if harry gets it. he's going to have … look out for a caps for cash scandal if harry gets it. he's going to have to replace the lost income from his transfer dealings somehow.

Spurs have got him on a tight leash...........i watched that thing the other night about football with Alan Sugar. He has no transfer dealings and don't even know what his players earn.

Playing it safe. X)

Syzable

Neil Lennon - convert him to Judaism if he survives the next bomb attempt.

Syzable

Spurs have got him on a tight leash...........i watched that thing the … Spurs have got him on a tight leash...........i watched that thing the other night about football with Alan Sugar. He has no transfer dealings and don't even know what his players earn.Playing it safe. X)

lol thats why he'll be wanting out then.

Original Poster

Looks like yet another made up rumour thanks to the social networking power of Twitter!!

(further emphasis on don't shoot the messenger)

maybe massive b00bies has something to do with it

chillyyyy

maybe massive b00bies has something to do with it

?

maybe his been sacked caught with his trousers down,around massive b00bies,or maybe someone else can think up another load of bull

chillyyyy

maybe his been sacked caught with his trousers down,around massive … maybe his been sacked caught with his trousers down,around massive b00bies,or maybe someone else can think up another load of bull

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/11/129050156320660621.jpg

Sloth/Mod

I hear that he's leaving for a slice of Beckham's (modelling) pie.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_04/capelloDM2312_468x614.jpg

Syzable

I hear that he's leaving for a slice of Beckham's (modelling) pie.

http://eeqbalz.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Sloth/Mod

I think all this rumour is stemming from Rob Green following Foster's lead and is apparently about to announce his retirement from international football (according to tomorrow's papers). The players all hate him.

Syzable

I think all this rumour is stemming from Rob Green following Foster's … I think all this rumour is stemming from Rob Green following Foster's lead and is apparently about to announce his retirement from international football (according to tomorrow's papers). The players all hate him.

Not really got a problem with green retiring, would prefer foster to stay, but Hart for number 1 for next 10 years +

ah they all hate him,but not as much as i do and proberbly most of england,

Sloth/Mod

winifer

Not really got a problem with green retiring, would prefer foster to … Not really got a problem with green retiring, would prefer foster to stay, but Hart for number 1 for next 10 years +

Only problem we've got is at this rate if Joe Hart gets injured we'll only have Ray Clemence left to call on X)

DAMNIT. Looks like he's not resigning then...

*sigh*

Sloth/Mod

On the bright side........Kirsty Gallagher is back on SSN. Cheered my afternoon up no end.

Syzable

On the bright side........Kirsty Gallagher is back on SSN. Cheered my … On the bright side........Kirsty Gallagher is back on SSN. Cheered my afternoon up no end.

Dare I say it but I also noticed that... Mmm

*Hopes girlfriend doesn't visit HUKD in the next day or so*

Banned

Syzable

Only problem we've got is at this rate if Joe Hart gets injured we'll … Only problem we've got is at this rate if Joe Hart gets injured we'll only have Ray Clemence left to call on X)

It could be worse. Luckily Gomes is Brazillian

Sloth/Mod

She's certainly looking fine

oh btw.......the FA statement at 11pm was to announce an inquiry into Lord Triesman's FIFA allegations. X)

Syzable

She's certainly looking fine :Doh btw.......the FA statement at 11pm was … She's certainly looking fine :Doh btw.......the FA statement at 11pm was to announce an inquiry into Lord Triesman's FIFA allegations. X)

Which we didn't already know, ofc.

mod

I'm beginning to think you work for Sky Sports News 399out and trying to up the viewing figures.

Whatever next? A Maggie Thatcher is dead thread? Kenny Dalglish signs a three year contract at Anfield?

Edited by: "andywedge" 12th May 2011

mod

Then again; I can watch Rachel Wyse all night

Sloth/Mod

andywedge

Then again; I can watch Rachel Wyse all night

Not a patch on Kirsty though

mod

Syzable

Not a patch on Kirsty though

Deja Vu - aint we had this conversation before Syz?

Sloth/Mod

andywedge

Deja Vu - aint we had this conversation before Syz?

Yep.

It seems SSN are watching these convos..........any other requests we can think of? X)

mod

Syzable

Yep. :DIt seems SSN are watching these convos..........any other requests … Yep. :DIt seems SSN are watching these convos..........any other requests we can think of? X)

Yes, but I'd have to infract myself for posting it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions