capello tells itv sport, terry has made a big mistake

Just heard on talk sport

24 Comments

I think it is Capello who has made the big mistake

whats this about?

lufc246;8887174

I think it is Capello who has made the big mistake

+ 1.

He needs to listen to the players, but some of the players are over paid A-holes.

Terry has just added fuel to the fire what a dipstick- at least Terry will now be the one to blame when England don't qualify

what did terry say?

Banned

ADZ1478;8887204

what did terry say?

Not a huge amount - but the tabloids are doing there best to make a story out of it because.....

well to sell papers, but why they look to scupper our chances I don't know:?

Should be dropped next match.

What did he say? About when they were having 'clear the air' talks?

skusey;8887305

Should be dropped next match.

i agree hopefully Capello has the balls to drop him

Frank Lampard and Emille Heskey are way above Terry in that list...

sancho1983;8887316

What did he say? About when they were having 'clear the air' talks?

He has forgot that he is no longer the captain, cant let go (silmilar to other players wives)

Banned

shedboy66;8887344

i agree hopefully Capello has the balls to drop him

Of course you do - you're Scottish.

Maybe if Ferdinand and King were fit then that might be an option.

FilthAndFurry;8887403

Of course you do - you're Scottish.Maybe if Ferdinand and King were fit … Of course you do - you're Scottish.Maybe if Ferdinand and King were fit then that might be an option.

yeah doesn't mean because I am Scottish I don't have an opinion on whats going on in the world cup

you're English actually I think even the English on here have disowned you where do trolls come from.....................:whistling:

skusey;8887363

He has forgot that he is no longer the captain, cant let go (silmilar to … He has forgot that he is no longer the captain, cant let go (silmilar to other players wives)

agree totally

shedboy66;8887186

Terry has just added fuel to the fire what a dipstick- at least Terry … Terry has just added fuel to the fire what a dipstick- at least Terry will now be the one to blame when England don't qualify

Nah, they always blame the foreigner.

Banned

shedboy66;8887420

yeah doesn't mean because I am Scottish I don't have an opinion on whats … yeah doesn't mean because I am Scottish I don't have an opinion on whats going on in the world cup

Nope, it just means no-one cares about it:thumbsup:

moob;8887429

Nah, they always blame the foreigner.

true mate

shedboy66;8887420

yeah doesn't mean because I am Scottish I don't have an opinion on whats … yeah doesn't mean because I am Scottish I don't have an opinion on whats going on in the world cup you're English actually I think even the English on here have disowned you where do trolls come from.....................:whistling:agree totally

You can have an opinion, as long as its the same as swampy:)

skusey;8887445

You can have an opinion, as long as its the same as swampy:)

has he ever agreed with anyone on here

FilthAndFurry;8887432

Nope, it just means no-one cares about it:thumbsup:

i'm not scared of the big bad troll :whistling:

FilthAndFurry;8887244

Not a huge amount - but the tabloids are doing there best to make a story … Not a huge amount - but the tabloids are doing there best to make a story out of it because.....well to sell papers, but why they look to scupper our chances I don't know:?

there sure are :whistling:

Our best players are at their best when they are played in their best positions. Anyone fancy david james on the wing?
    Leave gerrard behind the front 2. Try Cole, defoe or crouch. Bring off Rooney, he isnt worth his place. Emile looks lost.
    Back four looks pretty solid, carraghers pace was a little suspect, but he is nearly a hundred now. A little worried when we play a good team though, if we get through!

Did he sleep with capello's wife?

Chidda;8887881

not yet:)

Supermod

Terry is an idiot.

Dawson and Upson on Wednesday night?

Chidda;8887881

:w00t:

no his brother did:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions