Capital One multiple payment issues.

Found 2nd Oct 2008
Anybody else had this problem where multiple payments have been taken when trying to make a payment.

Happened to me on Sunday, I was trying to make payment online by debit card and twice it said it failed. Tried again on Monday and it went through. Checked my online account and they have deducted the payment 3 times in total from my debit account.

Told me to fax through bank statements etc to get them to refund the 2 "failed" payments, did this yesterday, today they told me that they did not receive the fax. I ended up demanding to speak to a manager and they have agreed to transfer the money back, but now I have to wait for up to 5 working days to get the money transferred back again.

What a balls up !!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

it says in bold red letters that they are having problems taking debit card payments lolz

Original Poster

muffin247;3099936

it says in bold red letters that they are having problems taking debit … it says in bold red letters that they are having problems taking debit card payments lolz

Yeah that was only posted on the site on Tuesday

This has happened to me, have have taken thousands out of my current account in error. I won't bother to post the details here, as I've been excessively posting on MSE about this:

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…499

Mods, sorry if I'm not allowed to link to another forum.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions