Groups

Cappuccino Maker

Anyone know if there is a Cappuccino maker that uses instant coffee (jar) rather than pods?

3 Comments

Banned

If you want to make a decent cappuccino then you need two things. A decent espresso maker and a milk "frother"

You can pick up a decent espresso maker anywhere. They can use fresh ground coffee that you keep fresh in the fridge.

The important part of the cappuccino is getting the milk frothed just right and at the right temperature. My parents use one of these:

snipurl.com/ajy6d

And it makes absolutely perfect frothed, heated milk for cappuccinos.

Original Poster

Thanks. Will look into that. I suppose the pictured one has a whizzer inside it.

Banned

Predikuesi;4156686

Thanks. Will look into that. I suppose the pictured one has a whizzer … Thanks. Will look into that. I suppose the pictured one has a whizzer inside it.

Yes, it's got a little "whizzer" in it that spins really quick and froths and heats the milk. It's VERY quick, takes about 40 seconds using milk straight from the fridge!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions