caption competition

Posted 16th OctEdited by:"thomasleep"
They had this on the news this morning, wildlife photo of the year. Make up a caption the one with the most likes is the world champion 3310395.jpg
Credit to Yongqing Boo for the amazing pic
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Rather than eat me, why don't you rush down to Sainsburys - they're selling Dysons for £50 - Honest!!!!!
24 Comments
Holy crap where did you come from!! (should have gone to specsavers)
"Darling, I look fabulous in fur".

If it was a member of the Gimpstapo, it would say:
"We've deleted your comment from the following thread as it contains blacklisted words or profanities".
Or, "We've deleted this comment from the below thread as we deemed it to be off topic".
Or, "We've removed your comment from the following thread as it contains unsuitable content".
"Marmot love it or hate it"
BBC reveals first images from Strictly spin-off.
Michael (Gopher) Flatley does Dances With Wolves.
Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin alive.
Lollipop lady/man when kids run towards the road
I told you not to wear the same outfit!
38682327-XNdYT.jpg
This is the last Tinder date that I'll be going on.
Hacked16/10/2019 21:52

[Image]

My favourite till now, although they have all given me a much needed smile
"Nooo! that's not what they mean when they say gopher it!"
C'mon Wolfy. I hear theyve got some reduced to clear crumpets at Aldi.
HUKDer: HOW MUCH!! MOD; if you go off topic I will eat you (Lovely people really)
Edited by: "thomasleep" 16th Oct
"No.....I said 'dress as a flamedeer to get them posting this image on HUKD for weeks'!!"
Rather than eat me, why don't you rush down to Sainsburys - they're selling Dysons for £50 - Honest!!!!!
Cause this is THRILLER!!
Thriller night
And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike.
phillyboy17/10/2019 00:03

Cause this is THRILLER!!Thriller nightAnd no one's gonna save youFrom the …Cause this is THRILLER!!Thriller nightAnd no one's gonna save youFrom the beast about to strike.

Took a minute to twig that one, now it is an ear worm
thomasleep17/10/2019 00:08

Took a minute to twig that one, now it is an ear worm

Lol well done..
The scared little fella looks like he's dancing...
Sharmonn motherf
phillyboy17/10/2019 00:09

Lol well done..The scared little fella looks like he's dancing...Sharmonn …Lol well done..The scared little fella looks like he's dancing...Sharmonn motherf

Stop it !!! now I have the shammon thing which was smooth criminal grrrr 38683121-D3d0F.jpg
Actually you should have pasted a hat on the marmut and posted that, that could have taken the lead
Edited by: "thomasleep" 17th Oct
Not a caption but related:

Whats the difference between a dog and a fox?

About 5 beers!
thomasleep17/10/2019 00:16

Stop it !!! now I have the shammon thing which was smooth criminal grrrr …Stop it !!! now I have the shammon thing which was smooth criminal grrrr [Image] Actually you should have pasted a hat on the marmut and posted that, that could have taken the lead

Hahaha i like it... And maybe a white glove.

It's beyond my technological expertise unfortunately but you or anyone else is welcome to do it
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants