Groups

Caption Corner - post a pic, then add a caption

CAPTION CORNER.
    Quite simple, post a pic then let everybody else post a caption to the picture.

I'll start.....

generationv.org/med…jpg

146 Comments

She may be able to fly an intergalactic space ship yet she struggles with her damn pin mumber

Original Poster

It was very nice to meet you.....and yes i will pass your regards on to R2.....

She can afford a new Millennium Falcon and not worry about getting overdrawn... Martin Lewis has shown her how to claim back the bank charges!!

golfchip

CAPTION CORNER. Quite simple, post a pic then let everybody else post a … CAPTION CORNER. Quite simple, post a pic then let everybody else post a caption to the picture - funniest caption wins then has the task of posting the next picture.I'll start.....

Is that a fella dressed as a woman:?

"credit balance 0.00, Damn!, Spent to much thanks to HUKD again!"

fox2020

Is that a fella dressed as a woman:?

I thought that originally as it looks like a mustache so probably a shemale! :giggle:

Sorry it's a man, I refuse to play:?

R2-D2s older brother

Original Poster

OK so it was a lousy picture..... time for another one, maybe foxy would do us the honours - what with his vast picture library!

Forgot to starch your uniform?
    Use [insert starch brand]!
    Youll be OKKK in no time!

No?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6984/lolcommandorx6.gif
    :thinking:

Original Poster

Happy anniversary sweetheart!!!

golfchip

OK so it was a lousy picture..... time for another one, maybe foxy would … OK so it was a lousy picture..... time for another one, maybe foxy would do us the honours - what with his vast picture library!

Have been trying to get rid of that image for a long time, cheers Golfchip:thumbsup:
    If you can come up with a good punchline I'll be well impressed:thumbsup:

Strike up Harry Hill's voice... "WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?"

say hello to my little friend

Banned

golfchip

CAPTION CORNER. Quite simple, post a pic then let everybody else post a … CAPTION CORNER. Quite simple, post a pic then let everybody else post a caption to the picture - funniest caption wins then has the task of posting the next picture.I'll start.....

Ever since running backwards through a building with very low ceilings, I never regained my posture.

Banned

fox2020

I make bells palsy look cool.

fox2020

BOOM Headshot.

****ing Have It!!!!

The Game of Hide and Seek Ended Suddenly....

fox2020

"Darling....your mother is here..."

And the winner is................................http://www.badongo.com/images/premiumbuttons/arrow.gif

kelly_o_fanatic

The Game of Hide and Seek Ended Suddenly....

Original Poster

Yeah totally agree with you there foxy, and shanecr was a close 2nd.

Your turn to post Kelly.....mind you i bet foxy's itching to get another one out there!

I'm on my hols for a couple of weeks so you guys have fun you hear.

golfchip

I'm on my hols for a couple of weeks so you guys have fun you hear.

Enjoy your holiday!! :thumbsup: , Where are you off too?

Top tip, You won't find the 19th hole............ :giggle:

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Enjoy your holiday!! :thumbsup: , Where are you off too?Top tip, You … Enjoy your holiday!! :thumbsup: , Where are you off too?Top tip, You won't find the 19th hole............ :giggle:

That's my favourite hole.....magners on ice:thumbsup:

Golfing break to the belfry then off to butlins (kids choice!) with the missus and kids then a few days camping in north devon.....struth i'll need a holiday to get over that lot!!!

Ladyboy buys popcorn for CHARLIETHIRTYTWO during 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' intermission.

http://www.generationv.org/media/leia_caption.jpg

:w00t: Thought that there were some good captions, so surprised I won that one! :-D

http://www.frenchfriends.info/files/funny_soccer.jpg

"take that ya ponce....."

Banned

"Got the balls ref.....honest"

kelly_o_fanatic

okay okay !!! you're NOT offside!!!

kelly_o_fanatic

:w00t: Thought that there were some good captions, so surprised I won … :w00t: Thought that there were some good captions, so surprised I won that one! :-D

"I don't think that's how you're supposed to do ballet!"

Keep them coming! Some good captions already but I'm torn between two so far!

kelly_o_fanatic

:w00t: Thought that there were some good captions, so surprised I won … :w00t: Thought that there were some good captions, so surprised I won that one! :-D

Well you said Kick the Ball Ref?!?!

F*CKING HAVE IT!!! Im going to win a caption thingy with that caption sometime lol.

kelly_o_fanatic

According to latest reports...........their are no longer any balls to spot in this weeks competition!!

There were some great captions and it was looking like a difficult choice...

...But then I saw Syzables contribution! :giggle: Your turn Syzable!

Thank you. :-D

Here we go then:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/edge06/comment/funny/funny-04.jpg

So many options Syzable!!!! *Dont ask why, but the man needed a name so I decided on Bert!) I can probably think of some better ones but I'm feeling tired

Bert regretted telling the neighbour that the hedge needed trimming...

Bert tried hard to work out why the view was so similar...

Bert regretted offering to model...

That classic Tom Jones song, 'The Green Bare Ass of Home'....

Banned

"Bert, does my bush need trimming?"

Syzable

Thank you. :-DHere we go then:

Bert (world number 2 in leapfrog) hated bill for putting his new champions trophy in such plain view
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357
      2. What would be HELL to you?2947
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2649
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1019

See more discussions