Groups

Car accident - your views

Hi Guys

Had an accident last October - insurance companys and now solicitors still arguing over whos fault it was.

Was wondering if any of you have the time to peruse the details and give me your opinions

No witnesses so my word against other drivers. Have to go to court and have it settled in 10 days :-(

bsgbookkeeping.co.ukbsgbookkeeping.co.uk

details here .........

PS the laguna is my car

Thanx

6 Comments

You might want to edit/take down that PDF unless you don't mind your personal details being known?

I got "the page cannot be found" on all of the links of that webby : [

sintass

You might want to edit/take down that PDF unless you don't mind your … You might want to edit/take down that PDF unless you don't mind your personal details being known?

Yeah - zoom into the document and the "xxxx" makes no difference - all is revealed! :whistling:

And maybe putting your signature online isn't such a good move either.

Original Poster

OK forget it - was just after some feedback

Well when it comes down to it, whatever we say has no bearing on the outcome other than you wanting to hear us say you're in the right. But none of us can say for sure, as we've only got one side of the story.

Original Poster

ok, no worries
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions