Car bomb found in Paris? Man on watch list held.

Found 7th Sep 2016
Car was packed with gas cylinders, good job they stopped it.

11 Comments

inb4 it might be Santa Claus.

shauneco

inb4 it might be Santa Claus.

Could have been someone who works for Calor Gas, doing a foreigner on the side.

telegraph.co.uk/new…sp/

France has 2,000 nationals returning from Syria. The country is going to get no respite from terrorism any time soon.

Why the question mark in the topic title?

It was either found or it wasn't.

Original Poster

willhay555

Why the question mark in the topic title?It was either found or it wasn't.

I'm mobile, just heard something on someone's radio, pleased someone linked as I wasn't sure exactly

Every country that has dealings with Saudis shouldn't be surprised their 3 year olds are being run over, it's what happens when you let them import over their violent twisted version of Islam by funding mosques for free. Cut off funding from the KSA and watch how many hate preachers are out of a job.

Religion is pathetic-when we die there is only blackness. We are dead- understanding that doesn't mean we all live without morals, or love,but it also frees us from all that nonsense.

Another mental health issue I'm guessing.

Banned

chapchap

Religion is pathetic-when we die there is only blackness. We are dead

Oh happy days

Banned

Predikuesi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/gas-tanks-found-in-unmarked-car-by-paris-notre-dame-cathedral-sp/France has 2,000 nationals returning from Syria. The country is going to get no respite from terrorism any time soon.

Europe is at risk with every country not having customs checking who's eligible and who isn't to enter X country.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710972
    2. IGN have acquired Humble Bundle1011
    3. Leicester sack their manager!811
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564064

See more discussions