Expired

Car Boot Sale at Countess of Chester Hospital

8 replies
Found 13th Aug 2010
Has anybody been to the above selling items and if so what time do u reccomend i arrive to sell, and does anybody know how well childrens clothing goes as i cannot decide how much to take with me i mainly have toys to sell

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
8 Comments

Banned

Countess Of Chester Hospital, Liverpool Road, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 1UL

Seller Start Time 6am

Seller Pitch Fee £8 - Cars, £12 - Car & Trailer, From £10 - Vans

Organiser(s) Name Chester City Council

Telephone 01244 366240

Additional Info. Countess of Chester Hospital is a no smoking site. No new goods, plants, crafts or food.
No counterfeit goods. No large vans.

Give them a ring tomorrow.

Original Poster

OK thanks

As a guide I would say get there at the latest 5.30am as the other sellers will swarm you when you try and unpack as some get there very early.

Regarding clothes, they do sell ok but if very good quality brand you would be better selling here or flea bay as you would get more.

Toys usually do well but decide if you are willing to bring them home again or price low - don't bother labelling anything but be sure of the prices in your head before you get there so you don't blurt out a wrong amount!

Original Poster

Thanks for the info

Original Poster

When u say price low i was thinking of around £2.00 for games what do u think

Depends on the games - again if good games would get more on here. But games like connect 4 would probably push at £2, I would price at £1.50 to be knocked down to a quid - but try the 2 to start with, if they walk away you know your over priced. Games like guess who sell on ebay for around a fiver so again better to sell there HTH

Hi. Coming down from Cardiff for the bank holiday weekend. We went to a large car boot sale a few years ago and looking for another good ones next weekend. How big is this one and are there any other ones nearby

6 years mate 6 years
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades22
    2. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    3. School shoes - with lights55
    4. Sim deal with EU calls45

See more discussions