Car Boot Sales

Found 9th Jun 2007
As most of us on this forum like a bargain I would imagine a fair few attend car boot sales too, if so do you go as a seller or a buyer?

In the last month we have got a few bargains...

4 Playstation 1 games all in good condition for 25p each (Die Hard, Cool Boarders 2, Planet Of The Apes and Time Crisis - our daughter still enjoys PS1)

Today we picked up a wicker chair for £4 (had to carry it home nearly a mile though as walked today!)...

forumaffiliates.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mis…jpg

What bargains have you picked up?

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
11 Comments

Suikoden for ps1 for 1 pound, sold it for 40 in my local feeadds

Old car stereo, I think for Mk4 Golf - bought for £3 sold for over £50 on Fleabay (Geez, Fleabay? That word's catching LOL!)

I have not been much as i go around halfway & get tired and go back to the car for a nap:) but my mrs can spend a few hours and she has picked up some cheap stuff according to her:)

My dads addicitived to them, he once bought a Jimi Hendrix Programme for 20p, I sold it on eBay for £300 and last month he bought 5 Rupert Bear books for £1.80 and I sold them and together they I got £500.

Carboots are good!!!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61744

Might be a good idea to post all your favorite car boots on this thread too, then we can all join in the fun!

Plus it beats paying £8 to get carboot listings

jimmyd4ng3r

My dads addicitived to them, he once bought a Jimi Hendrix Programme for … My dads addicitived to them, he once bought a Jimi Hendrix Programme for 20p, I sold it on eBay for £300 and last month he bought 5 Rupert Bear books for £1.80 and I sold them and together they I got £500.Carboots are good!!!

wow. i really want to know how u find these things. how do u know wat is good and wats not.

ALICOM007

wow. i really want to know how u find these things. how do u know wat is … wow. i really want to know how u find these things. how do u know wat is good and wats not.

I personally dont, me and my dad are at the two totally different sides of the spectrum, he knows about antiques and DIY and everything hands on where I know all about computers and anything electronical. He knows what to buy and I know how to sell it on eBay...

jimmyd4ng3r

I personally dont, me and my dad are at the two totally different sides … I personally dont, me and my dad are at the two totally different sides of the spectrum, he knows about antiques and DIY and everything hands on where I know all about computers and anything electronical. He knows what to buy and I know how to sell it on eBay...

lol me to

They say maps and stamps are worth a lot, everyone knows about stamps but maps is still an unknown. I have seen maps pretty high prices at auction and then yu could be looking at the 1,000's

I was also told that maps are like computer etc, once they are printed they are out of date.

I would also like to get a really good metal detector and look for coins/metals, money in that but mayge you might find a metal dector at a boot sale and take it from there.

I've bought a couple of things to make money, Mostly old mobile phones, On ebay for whatever reason a phone doesn't seem to go for under £5!

i just brought a nike golf bag for 50p and i can sell it for bout 40quid
Post a comment
@
    Text