car boots in glasgow or surrounding areas this weeken

anyone recomend some good busy ones, i have loads to sell to was thinking about trying it this weekend

not blochairn tho

14 Comments

don't know how far you want to travel but ayr car boot is always busy, sunday at ayr racecourse :thumbsup:

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;8068832

don't know how far you want to travel but ayr car boot is always busy, … don't know how far you want to travel but ayr car boot is always busy, sunday at ayr racecourse :thumbsup:

cheers ayr not that far away was more looking for sat as it sons bd party on sun will keep it in mind for future tho :thumbsup:

no probs

alfie and harrys mum;8068832

don't know how far you want to travel but ayr car boot is always busy, … don't know how far you want to travel but ayr car boot is always busy, sunday at ayr racecourse :thumbsup:

I have never been to a car boot sale - I just couldnt haggle with people though my husband loves doing that! I might head down there one Sunday though - nice drive if anything

blochairn is good on sunday, palmaddie(spelling) is pretty good aswell thats a sat

as above blochairn or polmadie both good i am more used to blochairn

lanark one is quite busy

Pudgyy;8072371

lanark one is quite busy

agreed

Original Poster

its actually sun im doing it now party date changed lol, what do they charge for a pitch? table included or is it your carboot?

Polmadie is pretty good. For a sunday its 15 quid and you can hire their tables etc.. onlty thing is, you need to be in mega early cos its gets busy at like half 5 or so! I did one there ages ago and was really surprised at how busy it was. The people who cant get a pitch at Blochairn make their way over to Polmadie to try their luck there. So best to get in quick

Original Poster

Faiza;8073441

Polmadie is pretty good. For a sunday its 15 quid and you can hire their … Polmadie is pretty good. For a sunday its 15 quid and you can hire their tables etc.. onlty thing is, you need to be in mega early cos its gets busy at like half 5 or so! I did one there ages ago and was really surprised at how busy it was. The people who cant get a pitch at Blochairn make their way over to Polmadie to try their luck there. So best to get in quick

says £10 on sun on site 5.30 am you joking? not going their at that time lol

bossyboots;8068985

I have never been to a car boot sale - I just couldnt haggle with people … I have never been to a car boot sale - I just couldnt haggle with people though my husband loves doing that! I might head down there one Sunday though - nice drive if anything

i love haggles i got a wade figure years ago from a bootie paid £2 for it sold it on ebay for bout £20 from what i remember

retro computers are a steal there got

boxed nintendo with 7 games for £5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boxed master system £3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid stuff

pink leather chair for £8 perfect....£50 from toys r us!!!!

disney princess toybox £2

blochairn is the same we used(havent been in for a while) to get up about 4.30 aand make our way in and we used to be in a queue for miles but we took our own table(pasting one!) and i,m sure the fee was about £7/£8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 10% Argos code with glitch22
    2. Safest type of external hard drive?33
    3. Jury service47
    4. Three connection56

See more discussions