Groups
    EXPIRED

Car breakdown cover

Any current deals on car breakdown cover - am with the AA but quote for renewal too expensive - even after calling them for a discount as I have been with them 20 years .

12 Comments

what level of cover are you after?

Original Poster

Want to be covered if car breaks down at home or on the road - thanks

Autoaid was recommended when I was last looking. It's works different to most other breakdown companies, being that you pay for repairs and they pay you back. autoaidbreakdown.co.uk

ScubaDudes

Autoaid was recommended when I was last looking. It's works different to … Autoaid was recommended when I was last looking. It's works different to most other breakdown companies, being that you pay for repairs and they pay you back. https://www.autoaidbreakdown.co.uk

Great company, pay out really quickly.

Do you pay for any other insurance policies? I pay barclays £15 a month, which includes personal breakdown cover, travel insurance, mobile insurance and some other bits and pieces.
    If you set up a joint account, both you and your partner get the cover.

Check out Quidco , all the breakdown cos do massive deals for new members . I got a £120 Green Flag one for £30 (after cashback)

agree with rogparki, check out quidco or top cash back..

Rescuemycar check topcashback and quidco

autoaid are very good, if you are willing to pay up front, your spouse is also covered. we have claimed 4 times in 5 years and they paid out in days.

nationwide do a package account for £10 a month, includes mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and extra 1 year warranty on items

Original Poster

Thank you all for your posts - I have opted for autoaid paid £41 - decent reviews .

suestew66

Thank you all for your posts - I have opted for autoaid paid £41 - decent … Thank you all for your posts - I have opted for autoaid paid £41 - decent reviews .

Good call, you will not regret it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?45
      2. NUS or Unidays?11
      3. PayPal payment cancellation?44
      4. McGregor vs Mayweather11

See more discussions