Car charger with a 3 prong plug

Posted 30th Jan
can anyone recommend a car charger (which plugs into the cigarette lighter port) that allows to charge using a normal uk 3 prong wall charger?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
You need an Inverter . Most are very similar so not much to recommend but maybe Duracell or RIng brands. Though I have used a Belkin AC Anywhere - 300W DC/AC Power Inverter for a good few years occasionally.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 30th Jan
OBH6UK30/01/2020 11:00

You need an Inverter …You need an Inverter . Most are very similar so not much to recommend but maybe Duracell or RIng brands. Though I have used a Belkin AC Anywhere - 300W DC/AC Power Inverter for a good few years occasionally.

Thanks I had one before but it's not working now was good got plugging into the car then the kids plugged their game consoles and DVD plays etc in. Cant see any on amazon now so unsure if they sell many now
Search for 12 volt inverter, over 10,000 listed on Amazon.
Calculate the total simultaneous power your connected device(s) consume, then look for a 12V-to-240V inverter that can exceed that power requirement.
esar30/01/2020 13:30

Something like this, …Something like this, maybehttps://www.mymemory.co.uk/duracell-175w-power-inverter-with-dual-ac-and-usb-sockets.html

Yes its something like this I had before and fir in my cup holder
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants