Groups
    EXPIRED

Car Deals

Why is it we never get any new or used car deals on here? I would have thought it would be the ideal place to share a good price one might get from say a local dealer, or a special offer from a main dealer, or even a place to arrange a group of people wanting a car at the same time, and one person from that group leading it, and hit the dealers demanding a really good deal???? Imagine phone up a salesman at a dealer and telling them you have 20 people wanting to buy a motor from you today, but they have to do everyone a out of this world deal. Bash!
    Or would that be too exhausting to get involved with????

3 Comments

im selling a vectra 05 plate 50k on the clock 1.8 dark blue great car 3500 ono

its not a bad idea at all. There are a few car deals posted although they normally fill up with people saying how rubbish the car is. I'm currently considering this hotukdeals.com/ite…-td. I went to my local dealer on Friday as they were running a promotion to sell their cars at cost but they were still 2 grand more expensive than this one.

I'm selling my exisiting focus 07 plate in black with 49k for 7.2 right now.

I suppose it's difficult to recommend as the price differs so much, depending on how you haggle and what you are trading in.

Good luck-I hate dealing with car salesman, I always come away feeling hard done by!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions