car drivers

Found 27th Sep 2017
ugh car drivers who splash people, like why, such cowards
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
What's cowardly about it? They are just stupid people
Inconsiderate more like. Like those idiots who are stuck in slow moving traffic but won't let you join from another road.
very inconsiderate, there don't reliase you could be carrying something sensitive to water and don't think about how now you gotta walk home soaking wet,
cowardly cause there wouldn't run up and jump in a puddle, there think its all cool cause there can just drive away
Splashing pedestrians on purpose is illegal and you could be prosecuted under Section 3 of the Road Traffic Act for careless, aggressive or inconsiderate behaviour on the road.
yea but can you prove it, can splashes u, quickly drives off
jonmarz895 h, 0 m ago

Possibly not, but someone may have evidence or the 5-0 may be near enough to see.
Sorry but I find that if there is a puddle a pedestrian and I'm in my car the temptation is too much. You're getting wet ;).
in my town, this is the closest the locals come to hygiene, so in a way, i am providing a service..
Was this you Shaun?

Edited by: "shadey12" 28th Sep 2017
If you're going to do it, do it properly

jonmarz8912 h, 17 m ago

wear a gopro when you walk in the rain
yes getting splashed with dirty water, why walking back from work, luckily my phone was waterproof, and luckily i wasn't going anywhere important, not to mention driving the puddles ain't too good when u put breaks on and find ya tyres too wet , sometimes i see bottles on pavement and get temptation to kick the bottle .
You know they can get procescuted for doing that don't you?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions