Groups

car dvd player

hi everyone im looking for a car flip screen dvd player i have one that goes on the roof of the car still brand new in box but i got a new car and it has a large sun roof so cant use it so needing one for the dash please let me know if anyone can help

10 Comments

You looking for new or second hand? Either way you have posted in the wrong section...

Have you thought about the ripspeed/halford ones?
    Or something like an alpine?
    Cost?

Original Poster

hi tm sorry its in the wrong bit i didnt know and i am not really fussed if its new or old just need one for my son when we are in the car

T05hie;4992978

hi tm sorry its in the wrong bit i didnt know and i am not really fussed … hi tm sorry its in the wrong bit i didnt know and i am not really fussed if its new or old just need one for my son when we are in the car

If it's the in dash ones, then you can't have it on when driving. Maybe better getting a portable DVD player?

Original Poster

i have one of them can you recomend an indash one thats got bluetooth

depends if you want cheap and cheerful or really good?

Original Poster

how much is the cheap on and what one would you take

I'm not selling one!!

The cheap and cheerful ones are around £150 on ebay, unless you want a double din, which is around £100.

Original Poster

wats a double din

It takes up two 'slots' on your dashboard. i.e, it has a permanent screen that is on your dash

Original Poster

dont know bout one of them i car will get screwed lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions