Found 24th Dec 2014
I'm looking for a car DVR system.

Ideally I would like dual lens for both front and rear recording but having returned to my car before to find someone had crashed into it and not left any details I would like something that will also record when the car is parked up.

Can anyone recommend anything?

1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. PVR
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
  3. PVR
9 Comments

If you want both front and back, I hesitate but blackvue is probably the etter one to go for
I have the 550 though it has since been replaced by the 650 model.
Full HD and has front/back + parking mode which records on motion

Like you, I've had someone go into the back of mine .. while parked and it turned out to be a resident. They could not say anything once the footage was out.

I hestitate because their customer support is just rubbish however as long as it works, you won't need to touch it

Original Poster

Thanks, I'll check it out!

aj84

If you want both front and back, I hesitate but blackvue is probably the … If you want both front and back, I hesitate but blackvue is probably the etter one to go forI have the 550 though it has since been replaced by the 650 model.Full HD and has front/back + parking mode which records on motionLike you, I've had someone go into the back of mine .. while parked and it turned out to be a resident. They could not say anything once the footage was out.I hestitate because their customer support is just rubbish however as long as it works, you won't need to touch it

If a neighbour keeps crashing into your car.Why not turn off the light and peer through the gap in the curtains until he crashes then run outside.

Original Poster

looser

If a neighbour keeps crashing into your car.Why not turn off the light … If a neighbour keeps crashing into your car.Why not turn off the light and peer through the gap in the curtains until he crashes then run outside.

Not the neighbour but thanks for the insight.
Edited by: "andylee210" 24th Dec 2014

You could always get two Mini 0801/0803s and put one in the front, one in the back.

How about sleeping in the car,but really discreet curled up.Then when this nasty neighbour crashes in to your car just take a picture on your phone.Then use phone to ring police.

Original Poster

looser

How about sleeping in the car,but really discreet curled up.Then when … How about sleeping in the car,but really discreet curled up.Then when this nasty neighbour crashes in to your car just take a picture on your phone.Then use phone to ring police.

Your username is quite apt for this forum. Merry Christmas.

Merry Xmas to you too.It says Merry Xmas on my friends shop door. And a lot of shops around here also say Happy in the new years. Ps your neighbours maybe his tyre down, he not crash you tomorrow.

Original Poster

looser

Merry Xmas to you too.It says Merry Xmas on my friends shop door. And a … Merry Xmas to you too.It says Merry Xmas on my friends shop door. And a lot of shops around here also say Happy in the new years. Ps your neighbours maybe his tyre down, he not crash you tomorrow.

Small Christmas present for you...

englishgrammarsecrets.com

Just a gesture.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions