Expired

Car ferries England--France

Found 16th Jul 2009
Looking for help/information on ferries England to France ; car , 2 adults with 3 children under 8 years old . Dates 28/29 August out 5 September back . Holiday in Brittany for info . please .

4 Comments

Since speedferries went bust the others regained the monopoly and still charge loads.

I now book the chunnel : eurotunnel.com/ukc…rs/ with the cheap 2am crossings for £40, turn up @ about 7 - 8 pm and cross at the peak time for no more money. If they have spaces (normally do) they just let you on

big-boy;5763680

Since speedferries went bust the others regained the monopoly and still … Since speedferries went bust the others regained the monopoly and still charge loads.I now book the chunnel : http://www.eurotunnel.com/ukcP3Main/ukcPassengers/ with the cheap 2am crossings for £40, turn up @ about 7 - 8 pm and cross at the peak time for no more money. If they have spaces (normally do) they just let you on

Speedferries routes now operated by ]LD Lines They have a fast ferry on Dover Boulogne trip.

Original Poster

Thanks big-boy , helpful to us .

Original Poster

Thanks to termite , appreciated .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548053
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1981431
    3. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?1118
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)75598

See more discussions