Groups

Car Flags

A thought crossed my mind today. Do other Country's have car flags as we do for the World Cup? silly question I know but its been bugging me.

18 Comments

Iv seen a few around my area.

Banned

http://www.adsh.biz/adsh-graphics/flags_graphics/nabco/car_flags2.jpg

nope, only UK has car flags....

Original Poster

muckyangel;8885481

Iv seen a few around my area.

I guess living in Lichfield we don't have a such a diverse culture so that would explain why I just see England flags. But I was wondering if the actual Country's do as we do.

not sure - but there is a car comes to school at pick up time with Brazil ones

Original Poster

jubbyme;8885491

nope, only UK has car flags....

Mmmm well that sort of solves it

Last week in Spain a lot of them had them on their cars... plus full size flags hanging out of the car windows!

Er, yeah of course they do.
    alibaba.com/sho…tml

Probably the reason you only really see England flags is cos you live in England.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8885536

Er, yeah of course they do. … Er, yeah of course they do. http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/world-cup-car-flags.htmlProbably the reason you only really see England flags is cos you live in England.

True :oops: told you it was a daft question really just one of those things wondering if it was just specific to England

saw a car with england and germany flag

Yh my sis lives in Germany and she says they have them there:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the replys :thumbsup:

I live in wales and loads of cars have the welsh flags ??? Not sure they've worked it out yet

i saw a car with a greek flag && a english 1 !

Loads of Portugese live in Jersey and the cars there fly their flags.

iv got a england and turkey flag on my car

bambu;8887319

iv got a england and turkey flag on my car

why ?

cos my sons are obsessed with turkey we go about 3-4 times a year turkey is like our 2nd home so we have england and turkey flags

bambu;8887658

cos my sons are obsessed with turkey we go about 3-4 times a year turkey … cos my sons are obsessed with turkey we go about 3-4 times a year turkey is like our 2nd home so we have england and turkey flags

ahhhh i see !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions