Car Giant - your experiences/views please !

Found 22nd Aug 2008
Am thinking of going for a car from Car Giant but am a bit weary. Do you feel the prices are decent and how is the customer service from inception to actually using the car?
Community Updates
MiscCar
6 Comments
for those of you who do not know, [url]www.cargiant.com[/url]
dad has been buying from them for years!

me and hubby bought three cars from them...they are fantastic! trust them to give a reasonable price.... and a good deal for ur car..... go when they are busy then they jus wanna get u in and out. so dont bother haggling and gove u bottom price.....its mental there.....think their workers are on mminimum wage and make commission on selling warrnaties etc...so jus fob them off if u dont want it. they do a 50 point check so u know everything is a-ok.... as its a well established business i find they arenst so 'dodgy dealers' they do what thwy say on the tin. recently picked up a car from a used dealers n london but didnt feel that same reassurance we get from car giant.....

big thumbs up from me.... its not as daunting buying a car from thema dn u get a good deal...go for it!
thanks
i thought

a) They dont negotiate on price
b) it was a 114 point check ?
Their cars seem 2 have high mileage. I think they stock a lot of ex-company cars. Not necessarily bad. Just a comment!
Never bought from them personally but 2 friends have in the last year, both times service and cars were awful and needed to go to an independant garage to be fixed - out of pocket also.
they dont negotiate on price.....they negotiate on ur p/x but are reasonable...

ok 114 check! whoops
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants