Groups

CAR HIRE

Hi all,
    does anyone know of a company in london that will hire out cars to 17year olds. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

3 Comments

Don't think it's gonna happen for you I'm afraid!

I work for a car hire firm and can tell you there are firms out there that will hire to you, but be prepared to pay way over the odds.

The company I work for are huge and cannot get insurance for anyone under 25 without paying huge fee's which they would have to pass on to their customer.

If you have your own insurance, try calling to see if you can do it on your own insurance.

Original Poster

dmccabe;3425050

I work for a car hire firm and can tell you there are firms out there … I work for a car hire firm and can tell you there are firms out there that will hire to you, but be prepared to pay way over the odds.The company I work for are huge and cannot get insurance for anyone under 25 without paying huge fee's which they would have to pass on to their customer.If you have your own insurance, try calling to see if you can do it on your own insurance.

oh!i didnt think it was possible to do your own insurance on hired cars, please can you confirm. If true im sure different companies offer insurance for a few days for cheap!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions