Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Car hire

Posted 6th Jun 2020
Hi, I'm looking to hire a car for two days in Birmingham. Any help on a company reasonably priced.
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Audi on demand - nice cars good prices
Hassan7706/06/2020 18:28

Audi on demand - nice cars good prices

Thanks. Will have a look.
Have you considered asking a friend who doesn't currently need theirs and offer them some money if you get insured on their car for a couple of days. Rentals in the UK are atrocious prices. As an example when I went to Croatia I hired a brand new Audi A4 2 litre with built in sat nav for £35 for 5 days. It's more than that for 1 day over here.
MonkeyMan9006/06/2020 20:15

Have you considered asking a friend who doesn't currently need theirs and …Have you considered asking a friend who doesn't currently need theirs and offer them some money if you get insured on their car for a couple of days. Rentals in the UK are atrocious prices. As an example when I went to Croatia I hired a brand new Audi A4 2 litre with built in sat nav for £35 for 5 days. It's more than that for 1 day over here.

Thanks. I wish there was someone but I've recently moved into the city and my car broke down. Some companies are charging such high prices. Like i got a quote for one day I got £92. It quite pricey.
Sam9306/06/2020 20:22

Thanks. I wish there was someone but I've recently moved into the city and …Thanks. I wish there was someone but I've recently moved into the city and my car broke down. Some companies are charging such high prices. Like i got a quote for one day I got £92. It quite pricey.

Just had a look on travel supermarket and you can get a small car for £10.51 per day in Birmingham here's the link
MonkeyMan9006/06/2020 20:25

Just had a look on travel supermarket and you can get a small car for …Just had a look on travel supermarket and you can get a small car for £10.51 per day in Birmingham here's the link

Thank you. The prices are quiete good. I will have a look to booking with them.
Look on Skyscanner I've hired through the website several times...
catsan07/06/2020 02:21

Look on Skyscanner I've hired through the website several times...

Yes prices match to money supermarket Some good prices. Thank you
Get excess insurance from money supermarket too, saves you lots.
Post a comment
@
    Text