Groups

Car Hire

Rented a car with Europe car ... returned car perfect ... approximately the same petrol everything!! Bloody miracle considering how french men drive. Now they take 50 pounds off our credit card. No warning ... nothing. It is a pain in the butt when you shop around to get the cheapest ... then they add additional fees and end up being the most expensive.

Anyone else had this problem????

Gonna go hissy fit them tomorrow!

8 Comments

Did similar to me in Jersey.

They are the worst Car Hire company bar none.

If you dont get your money back, dispute it with your CC Card supplier, get them to do a Charge Back, that costs EuropeCar.

Good luck.

Original Poster

Inactive

Did similar to me in Jersey.They are the worst Car Hire company bar … Did similar to me in Jersey.They are the worst Car Hire company bar none.If you dont get your money back, dispute it with your CC Card supplier, get them to do a Charge Back, that costs EuropeCar.Good luck.

Did they say why they randomly extorted money from you?

Gaia

Did they say why they randomly extorted money from you?

They just said it was a " clerical error " :roll: .. but the same thing has happened to my friends as well.

I avoid now.;-)

Original Poster

LOLOLOLOL Cheeky beepers!! Put husband on the case ... I would end up getting rude.

Think its just on some of the spanish islands, but Orcar are very cheap/reasonable IMO

pet3r

Think its just on some of the spanish islands, but Orcar are very … Think its just on some of the spanish islands, but Orcar are very cheap/reasonable IMO

Since when has Jersey been a Spanish Island ?? :thinking:

Inactive

Since when has Jersey been a Spanish Island ?? :thinking:

Since he said so

lol, was just saying for anyone who might read the thread looking for a decent deal abroad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions