Expired

Car hire canada / new york

4 replies
Found 10th Jul 2014
Travelling to Toronto and want to drive to NYC, have booked 4 nights Toronto, 2 in Niagara (canadian side) then want to travel a bit and end up in NYC for the last 5 nights.
I will be looking to book a car from Toronto airport for few days, then looking at swapping over to get another car before heading to NYC (as i know taking a car from toronto to nyc will usually involve a charge to be transported back to canada)

Struggling to find place to collect car and drop off....... dates would be looking at are 30/31 oct - 3rd nov picking up niagara area prob dropping at la guarida

any help appreciated!!

4 Comments

Subscribed, We may have picked up the same deal as I'm going in October (flying into toronto out of New York).

We are considering getting the megabus, I've got it in the past, its a long journey but its so cheap.

Original Poster

mattpreston11

Subscribed, We may have picked up the same deal as I'm going in October … Subscribed, We may have picked up the same deal as I'm going in October (flying into toronto out of New York).We are considering getting the megabus, I've got it in the past, its a long journey but its so cheap.

were flying from Dublin to Toronto but it goes via london, then back from NY to london via Toronto, got the flights on a previous HUKD post about open jaw flights

jorgiesmummy

were flying from Dublin to Toronto but it goes via london, then back from … were flying from Dublin to Toronto but it goes via london, then back from NY to london via Toronto, got the flights on a previous HUKD post about open jaw flights

Ours are not quite so good.

Poland - Heathrow
(night in heathrow travelodge)
Heathrow - Toronto
9 days later
New york - Chicago
Chiacgo - Heathrow.

Original Poster

mattpreston11

Ours are not quite so good.Poland - Heathrow(night in heathrow … Ours are not quite so good.Poland - Heathrow(night in heathrow travelodge)Heathrow - Toronto9 days laterNew york - ChicagoChiacgo - Heathrow.

we also need to go glasgow - dublin night over in dublin, then london glasgow on way home!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions