Groups
    EXPIRED

CAR HIRE IN FLORIDA

hi all i am looking for the best deal for car hire in Orlando Florida (orlando intl airport) with full insurance in june cheers

6 Comments

i look here

travelsupermarket.com/c/c…445

then i check quidco to see if there is any cashback from any of the companies and work out the best price

Try [url]www.usrentacar.com[/url] - we have always got a good deal from them

plumberman01;7722659

i look … i look herehttp://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/cheap-car-hire/?Source=GOO-00013059&keywords=find+rental+cars&p=0&ef_id=1816:3:s_bbf607cc0666d69c4e67023d8d84f218_4551769689:S2cz3dBbriUAABuNRtUAAAZA:20100201200445then i check quidco to see if there is any cashback from any of the companies and work out the best price

I do exactly the same, Easyjet was the winner this year as it included an impressive 10% quidco.

I concurr with caba, usa rentacar has always had thebest deals for me, and I go every year. The main deal maker for me is that even their cheapest deal usually comes with an additional driver included for free.

the best , i have used the over 19 times is Floridacarhire.com. Its UK based and super safe. I advise you go with Dollar as you can join there executive club free and you dont have to wait in line at Orlando airport to pick up your car , there is a special point forr members and you are picked up by anyone on the desk before the usual que which can be a long long wait. Have a god time

I used usrentacar as well, I was the second driver, girlfriend (23 years old) was the main driver and you paid a one off young driver payment which made them the best price by far.

Came with all insurance needed and a tank of gas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions